What's new

Something for Sue (SCS)

Hey guys,

As you're all aware, Sue is going through a very dificult time right now. We are planning on sending her a little gift (maybe flowers) and a card to send her our condolences. If you would like to chip in a little bit ($5 or so) and have your name on the card, please PM me. We'll probably have these sent in the next day or two, so if you're interested, please contact me ASAP.

-Nick

Howdy guys, just an update: those of you that PMed me, hang tight, the mods are currently discussing the specifics, and hopefully I'll have details for you later today.

-Nick

Hi Guys,

A lot of people want to do something for Sue, and the mods started discussing what could be done, and the thought came up of instead of getting her flowers, doing something that lasted a little bit longer.

The idea that has been proposed is that we:

1. Give Sue a card, and maybe a single flower, something to show her our support.

2. Use the money that everyone contributes to show their support for Sue to start a fund in memory of Sue's husband whereby each month, the fund purchases a 'starter kit' of some SCS Soap, Aftershave, and Cologne (probably in the $20 range) for a new user to help him learn true wet shaving.

Obviously a few details would need to be ironed out. We'd also have to approach Sue to make sure this is something she'd like to do (if not, the contributions will be used for the original idea of either a nice gift, or a plant or something to that effect).

If you have already PMed me wishing to contribute, please let me know either by way of PM or this thread if this is something you'd like to participate in, or if you'd rather your contribution just went towards flowers.

If you have not PMed me, but you feel this is something you'd like to contribute to, please feel free to PM me or post here.

-Nick

This is one of the worst things that can happen to us as adults( I don't even want to talk about the loss of a child). tyx for the link to the memorial site- I wanted to e-mail her my condolences, but didn't want to use her business website.

Marty

Top Bottom