• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Something a Little Different , I guess it has a sorta Modern Look
I don't know I have about 25 handles sitting waiting for knots ,So
Fire Brush.jpg
Fire Brush2.jpg
guy's would you put a knot in it ,and what kind ? The spalted Oak is from my back yard and I don't know for sure what the Red one is maybe Red heart ..........?

Looks very nice, I like the grain and colour difference.

WIth the colours and grain standing out so nicely, I would put in a boar knot. For the reason that the single colour of the boar would contrast very nicely with the grain pattern and colours of the wood.

Just about anything I turn is from something from the back yard.

Like MatWho, I think a boar knot would be a fit for that handle. Looks great, by the way.

Sent via Tapatalk

A brush handle without a knot is like a day without sunshine.

I didn’t think boar initially, but it’s a great idea.

That is probably one of my favorites that you have done. A boar would look great in it, but I like it how you have it displayed.

Oh yeah, boar knot all the way on this one! I really like the grain in the lower part, it looks like there’s some nice spalting in one of the pics too.

I really like a bunch of different knots these days.
For that handle, not a synthetic.
A nice combination knot might be nice. A Mixed 70/30; Badger/Boar might really pop and honor the handle from beginning to end. Currently, I am breaking in a mixed knot, but have not used it yet.

Beautiful handle.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I really like a bunch of different knots these days.
For that handle, not a synthetic.
A nice combination knot might be nice. A Mixed 70/30; Badger/Boar might really pop and honor the handle from beginning to end. Currently, I am breaking in a mixed knot, but have not used it yet.

Beautiful handle.
That is what I used for the picture B&B 70/30

Top Bottom