What's new

Someone interested in Knize Ten??

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I found B+B (actually my wife did!) when I was searching for my favorite scent, Knize Ten. This is my scent for some 20 year, but I ran out and had a hard time to find a supplier here in the US. Well, Colonial Drug had it, and I bought the biggest, baddest bottle available. Now, I realized that this will last long time, but I also fear over a long storage the scent will deteriorate. So I am thinking finding somewhere small spray bottles and selling some to those who are interested to try out this scent, but are not willing to drop $$$ for a whole bottle.
So, if you are interested, please let me know, so I can find the best deal for bottles (I am thinking about 1/2 or 1 oz bottles with sprayer).

Rudy Vey

I went for the big bottle. My choice was to have a friend bringing me from Germany a couple of bottles, or buy the big one here for about the cost of two standard bottles in Germany. And then bigger is always better....:biggrin:

Nevertheless, I ordered some spray bottles today and then will offer 1 oz decants. Not sure what the bottles will cost me exactly, but I think the 1 oz sample including bottle and shipping with priority mail will be $25 or so.

The Decant Club doesn't get much traffic--you should put a post up in the B/S/T thread too. Knize Ten is pretty popular around here, and I bet you'll get lots of takers. I just bought a bottle from Colonial Drug or I'd be in for some too. Good luck!

Rudy Vey

Thanks for the hint B/S/T - I just ordered the spray bottles today, guess it may take a week to get to me. I would not offer anything unless I am prepared to deliver.

Rudy Vey

Ok, I got the bottles today. Small blue colored 1 oz bottles with a sprayer.
I will fill a number and offer them for $22 - this includes the following:
1 oz Knize Ten
bottle with sprayer
safely packed in a priority box with enough padding for good protection
shipping with priority mail and del. confirmation within CONUS
paypal fee

If someone wants more than one 1 oz bottle, the price goes down as the shipping cost will be deducted - so the next ounces are only $16.50 (when shipped together in one box).

Please, pm me for your interest (please, provide me your e-mail address) and I will send you paypal info for payment.

Rudy Vey

I still have a few left, so please get on board and order them.

Rudy Vey

I bump this up now a notch, since some idiot has polluted this thread because he is selling software in all fora.

Top Bottom