What's new

FS Some vintage Gillettes -- cased early Super Speed, UK Aristocrat Jr, 1955 Flare tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nicer Gillettes, user grade plus for your consideration. Sorry about the crummy pics, my normal PC stuff is down and I'm borrowing a laptop.
These will be for US sales only during this time, sorry. Please add $4 shipping to the price, even for multiples.

1. A nice 40's style Super Speed in its case, come slight clouding of the lid, no cracks on a pre-wire rack red case (~1949)
Clean razor, no brassing, stamped Pat. nos. on package, works and looks great. Blade included for show only, don't use it.
$30 + shipping

2. Made in England Aristocrat Jr, the heavy flat bottom head (Brit. pat. no.430030) that shave so nicely, plating intact except for some small flea-bite marks and a flaw in the TTO knob, hence the lowered price of $35 + shipping.

3. Very clean and shiny low-mileage Flare tip Super Speed, a 1955 with date code A-3. Just a very nice example of a true classic razor with no flaws. You'll be happy with this one! $20 + ship

Thanks for looking, thanks B&B, stay safe.
Will be able to post in sturdy cardboard box from California on Thursday May 14

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
#2 Aristocrat Jr is now sold.

Super Speed in the red case still available, I will also throw in this red handle boar brush from the Saint Sue fundraiser auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom