What's new

FS Some very very good Brushes / Razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling some from my collection , i take very good care and pride in my stuff , next week I'll list up some stunning and rare shaving mugs and accessories

if you need or want better pictures , just ask me , also 100% money back if your not happy , I want those who buy to be very happy and satisfied and enjoy them as much as I have

1. Morris Forndran , 2 band , Finest Badger , made in England , condition mint $150

2. Kent of England BLK 8 , Pure silver tip Badger , king size , the Rolls Royce of Shaving Brushes , condition is new in the red case , cost to buy this brush today would be roughly $272 plus tax and shipping , I think it's well worth $150

3. Simpson Polo 10 , Super Badger , Pure Silvertip , condition is excellent plus , replacement cost today would be $270 US for this Brush , I'm asking $150 for this brush in the Simpson case

4. H.L Thater , Silver tip Badger , Beehive style , condition is used and in very good plus condition , these are new worth $165 plus taxes and shipping , I'm asking $100 for this brush in the correct case

5 . Have a sweet little Simpson 46 in Best Badger , Berkeley , with the matching Simpson travel case , and also going with this is the Simpson " THE DUKE " # 2 Best Badger , great for the traveling man , all in very good plus condition, I'd like $110 for the set

Razors from my collection
1. A set of 2 for the lady in your life , make a wonderful Christmas Gift , these are mint and never been used , the Gillette Starburst in Pink and Blue , I'd like $100 for the set of 2 , just cause the condition of them

2. Merkur Progress Adjustable , MERGRESS , these were a special order Razor , adjustment knob made from brass on this one and hand tuned by Eric Maier , these rarely ever come up for sale , you can't even get them as they sold out so fast on bluegoose , condition is brand new in the box , $140

3. Timor closed comb birdeyes maple handle , this just a stunning razor , I was lucky enough to be able to look at and pick out the best one from over 30'of them , for the piece of grain in the wood , this is brand new in the case , I'd like $100 for this one

IMG_0441.jpgIMG_0449.jpgIMG_0451.jpgIMG_0445.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0460.jpgIMG_0461.jpgIMG_0455.jpgIMG_0462.jpg

Here is pictures of the Razors

Attachments

• IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0465.jpg