What's new

FS Some razors and fountain pens for sale

Shipping is $25 worldwide with some exceptions. It will be delivered by EMS which is the fastest and safest shipping method.

IMG_4558.jpegIMG_4559.jpeg

1. Eicker & Sohne Pax 66 Super Stainless + Henckels Friodur 72 ---- $150 + shipping

Both of them are 6/8. Pax 66 is real extra hollow ground. One of the best razors I've tried. Excellent condtion.

Ivory scale of Friodur has a slight discolaration as you can see in the pics.

Both of them might need some light honing or stropping.

IMG_4560.jpegIMG_4561.jpeg

2. AOS Dovo Bergischer Lowe Buffalo Horn 5/8 -- $140 + shipping

Never used full box set. It still has a sticker and protective oil on the blade.

IMG_4579.jpegIMG_4580.jpeg

3. Thiers Issard Evide Sonnant Extra + Erik Anton Berg Frameback - $110 + shipping

EAB is NOS when I purchase the razor. I guess it is from late 1890's. I've used it less than 10 times. Excellent condition.

Thiers Issard is in well used condition. Both of them might need some light honing or stropping.

Both of them are 5/8

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest2023

IMG_4562.jpegIMG_4563.jpegIMG_4564.jpeg

4. Ever Ready 1912 Sunray set - $100 + shipping

Full boxed set of very rare Ever Ready Sunray set. It contains a leather strop as you can see in the picture.

It has many scars and cuts but I think it is still serviceable.

The razor and stropper are in excellent condition. Lip of the plastic box lid has some broken parts.

G

Guest2023

IMG_4565.jpegIMG_4566.jpegIMG_4567.jpeg

5. Schick BBR- S white marble AC razor ---- $120 + shipping

A very rare Schick Proline AC shavette discontinued more than 20 years ago.

It is made of 17-4 PH Stainless Steel. NOS to mint condition with original box

IMG_4568.jpegIMG_4569.jpegIMG_4570.jpeg

6. Schick BBR-1 Grey AC razor --- $70 + shipping

NOS to mint condition with original box. Its silver box is a bit worn.

IMG_4571.jpegIMG_4572.jpeg

7. Schick PL-500 AC razor --- $70 + shipping

Welll used condition with its original box and manual.

G

Guest2023

IMG_4573.jpegIMG_4574.jpegIMG_4575.jpeg

8. NOS 1960's Pilot Super 250 - Each $90 + shipping

Full box set of 1960's Pilot Super 250 F.pen and pencil set. Fountain pen has a 14k F nib.

Its original rubber sac is replaced with sillicon sac. so the switch filler works perfectly as it should do.

I have a grey set and a black set. Both of them in NOS to mint condition.

IMG_4576.jpegIMG_4578.jpeg

9. Filcao Columbia -- $100 +shipping

A rare italian f.pen discontinued more than 10 years ago. The pen was designed for Filcao by a famous Nib Meister Richard Binder and Giovani Abrate to be a writer’s pen.

It’s a F/M Steel Smidt Nib and fills with a button filler and it has sterling silver cap band.

The button filling system works perfectly as it should do. Well used condition.

G

Guest2023

3. Erik Anton Berg sold separately so Thiers Issard alone $55 + shipping.

Oooooooohhhh that Pax 66 + Friodur combo is tempting. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I'm on a restraint right now and I mean it for real this time.

Buy with confidence, @0kewl is a good seller!

That's a steal for the Schick PL-500. I have one (that I happened to buy from the same seller) and it is an absolute pleasure to shave with. Shaved with it yesterday, as a matter of fact. Buy with confidence and enjoy.

G

Guest2023

That's a steal for the Schick PL-500. I have one (that I happened to buy from the same seller) and it is an absolute pleasure to shave with. Shaved with it yesterday, as a matter of fact. Buy with confidence and enjoy.

Glad to hear you enjoy your shave with Schick Proline razors. I think all Schick Proline AC razors are fantastic shavers. :)

Top Bottom