What's new

Some observations about my new aluminum Henson mild razor.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I bought a bronze Timeless with both baseplates because I couldn’t get past how nice looking they were. My Yates shaves me better and looks like a well machined tool while doing so.
The Timeless may get relegated to shaves while I’m home, but I’m definitely going to be using the Yates at work (most of the week).

Your lucky that your work is trucking, and so the razor always comes back with you when your done. If you had an office job, then your razor would be at your desk when not in use. I would never want to bring a Timeless to work, cause then I'd be afraid someone would steal it lol. Yes, I've seen Office Space, I know how people are, who stole my red Swingline stapler? HAHA!

Eventually, I need to do some more shaves with my Timeless razor, its just I've been enjoying having shaves with my new Henson razor. And my first two shaves went amazingly with my Henson AL13, but the 3rd shave was thwarted by the cream from hades. Face burns on fire, letting you know where you are now, there's no question, that cream is only fit for demons. :lol:

But, I think you were recommending Tobs to me? So maybe I should get some Tobs at some point ha? I do like that Tobs comes in big containers, seems like value to me for what you pay right. Hopefully my Henson approves of Tobs. But my next shave with my Henson, is going to finally try out my new shave soap from Captain Joe, can't wait to try that. Hopefully my Henson approves, it seems to like the soaps lol!

Your lucky that your work is trucking, and so the razor always comes back with you when your done. If you had an office job, then your razor would be at your desk when not in use. I would never want to bring a Timeless to work, cause then I'd be afraid someone would steal it lol. Yes, I've seen Office Space, I know how people are, who stole my red Swingline stapler? HAHA!

Eventually, I need to do some more shaves with my Timeless razor, its just I've been enjoying having shaves with my new Henson razor. And my first two shaves went amazingly with my Henson AL13, but the 3rd shave was thwarted by the cream from hades. Face burns on fire, letting you know where you are now, there's no question, that cream is only fit for demons. :lol:

But, I think you were recommending Tobs to me? So maybe I should get some Tobs at some point ha? I do like that Tobs comes in big containers, seems like value to me for what you pay right. Hopefully my Henson approves of Tobs. But my next shave with my Henson, is going to finally try out my new shave soap from Captain Joe, can't wait to try that. Hopefully my Henson approves, it seems to like the soaps lol!
I have never used TOBS, but... :devil:

Enablers R us

Hmmm...I just went to the wetshavingclub.com web site and added the stainless steel Winning razor to my cart, and the price was $39.99, with no discount code.

Shipping and tax pushed it to $48.29.

So, the current price is 40 bucks?

Reactions: Kix
Hmmm...I just went to the wetshavingclub.com web site and added the stainless steel Winning razor to my cart, and the price was $39.99, with no discount code.

Shipping and tax pushed it to $48.29.

So, the current price is 40 bucks?
Yes, $39.99 is the current price. Free shipping over $40!!, except they don't have any cheap Tatra blades to help kick the price up a tiny bit to get free shipping. They have other, more expensive items ($10+) you can buy to get your purchase up to the free shipping point. Sneaky, huh?

Top Bottom