What's new

some new shave soaps I bought

I recently bought 2 shave soaps from shannon's soaps and fine accountments. I have never tried shannon's soaps before. I got the lavender and lemongrass and bay patchouli and grapefruit. I only shaved with the bay patchouli and grapefruit so far and it was an amazing shave. incredible lather and protection. Shannon's soaps are underrated it seems by the comments on here for those that really love the soap. I also used fine's new updated shave soaps. I got the fine bite. it comes in a 5 oz tub. I had a good shave with it as well, but will not be buying again because it's 24 bucks for a 5 oz soap. it's a good soap with good ingriedients, but it's not worth 24 dollars. i will stick with stirling and shannon's for affordability and the amount of soap they give you. consider me a shannon's soaps convert.

I recently bought 2 shave soaps from shannon's soaps and fine accountments. I have never tried shannon's soaps before. I got the lavender and lemongrass and bay patchouli and grapefruit. I only shaved with the bay patchouli and grapefruit so far and it was an amazing shave. incredible lather and protection. Shannon's soaps are underrated it seems by the comments on here for those that really love the soap. I also used fine's new updated shave soaps. I got the fine bite. it comes in a 5 oz tub. I had a good shave with it as well, but will not be buying again because it's 24 bucks for a 5 oz soap. it's a good soap with good ingriedients, but it's not worth 24 dollars. i will stick with stirling and shannon's for affordability and the amount of soap they give you. consider me a shannon's soaps convert.

I agree on both points!

Fine's new soap is just plain overpriced! The formula is so similar to other Italian soaps that are available at a fraction of the price!

Shannon's is awesome soap! Lathers so easily into a rich, dense, low structure creamy goodness! Scents are very pleasing too!

Top Bottom