What's new

Some kind of shave pandemic going on?

I see a lot of popular products from merkur and omega out of stock for a long time already on connaught and english shaving company.

Internet companies like Connaught are selling out of shaving things in their stocks and can't restock because the factories are either closed or running at low capacity.

You mean to tell me as a B&B member you don’t have enough products to last you for several decades?

We gotta remedy this problem. Check the BST.
Well, I'm not as crazy as many of you here are about hoarding shaving stuff. I've only got 1 merkur 37C and a couple of vintage TTO gillette pifed to me in 2018. Creams are all bought locally in little india for a few bucks each.

That's more than enough for me. I'm pretty contented with what I have so I'm not asking for more. I'm just curious why every damn thing seems to be out of stock. Traditional shaving doesn't even seem to be shipping out of UK anymore.

Well, I'm not as crazy as many of you here are about hoarding shaving stuff.
Yes, we are crazy. :biggrin1:
And as you mentioned, there are many of us here on the forum.

Yes, many things are out of stock in this situation. Some sellers in some countries stopped selling at all. I personally got at least 5 packages with shaving supplies currently stuck in airports, customs etc. for 2 months.

Top Bottom