What's new

FS Some high end gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything ships USPS priority.

Rocnel Sailor 2021 master collection with stand. like new. gold plated the SST bottom insert. $625

HLS Taiga TI. This comes stock with no enamel on the numbers. Did this myself and it came out perfect. Even the vendor asked me how I did it. $500 (I paid 560 when it was first released. Used it a few times and its been sitting in storage. Shipping to me took 2 months from Russia. This is shipped priority 2-day from NY.

Toggle F-4. Gold plated. Excellent condition. Way better than anything on ebay which go for way more. $500

AP shave co bronze handle with Maggards 28 mm SHD badger. used once. lots of back bone and soft tips. excellent for bowl lathering, which I never do. $40.

Soap lot of ethos dragonbeard vegan(literally cant distinguish performance from tallow counterpart. I'm keeping the other because I got it in the glass jar), Ethos F succes, zingari master set, BM omnibus passiflora set, sharp dressed man set, and some others im throwing in for free used less than 5 times each. $75

Wizamet 250+ permasharp 95. $40 SOLD

Im in meetings all day so apologies in the delayed responses in advance. The items will go to the messages in order. Thanks gents.

IMG_2606.JPG
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG
IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2599.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2603.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Wow, incredible sale Bud! You’re not kidding, you’re really thinning out the den. I may do that as well in the coming weeks. GLWTS, cream of the crop Razors.

Wow! Gorgeous razors! Really drooling over the Sailor, and of course, the Toggle, which looks immaculate. If I hadn't just bought a rhodium-plated example that would be really hard to pass up.

GLWTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom