What's new

Some fun I'm going to do...you're welcome to join

Excellent and interesting choices. I was surprised at how much I like Monsieur de Givenchy, as I don't usually care that much for floral scents, but I really like MdG. I'm not familiar with Motia Attar, Rick, but it sounds interesting.

I'm going with Mouchoir de Monsieur tomorrow.

It's an attar I got a sample of from a member here. Very neat scent. Green. Like tea and grass. Do you have any Habit Rouge? Find any Paco Rabane?

What's funny is I haven't worn/ tried most everything you all have worn through this thing.

It's an attar I got a sample of from a member here. Very neat scent. Green. Like tea and grass. Do you have any Habit Rouge? Find any Paco Rabane?

What's funny is I haven't worn/ tried most everything you all have worn through this thing.

I have both for you. :biggrin1:

New Haarlem by Bond No. 9. I thought you had miss-spelled the name on the sample, Rick, until I looked it up. :laugh:

It's interesting how it starts out very sweet, but only for a minute, then it settles down into a much darker, richer scent. One reviewer describes it as "carmel drizzled on coffeecake with a dash of brown sugar and maple syrup." I think that's not a bad description, but I'd say it's also very soft and subdued, not overpowering.

Week 2 wrap up:

H: Houbigant's Fougere Royale
I: Irisch Moos
J: JF by Floris
K: Kouros Fraicheur by YSL
L: Lp9 by Penhaligon's
M: Monsieur De Givenchy
N: 1934 by Dunhill

Bob

Here's my week 2 wrap:

H - Hugo, by Hugo Boss
I - In Black for Men, by Jesus Del Pozo
J - Jardin du Nil, by MPG
K - Knize Ten
L - London, by Burberry
M - Mouchoir du Monsieur,by Guerlain
N - New Haarlem, by Bond No. 9

Definitely Opium. It's addictive! :laugh:

I've only got about one wear left. Another great TJ Maxx find. Like 7 bucks for an ounce. I hear there's other Opiums out there by others than YSL. I'd like to try some one day. There's a lot I'd like to try one day.

I've only got about one wear left. Another great TJ Maxx find. Like 7 bucks for an ounce. I hear there's other Opiums out there by others than YSL. I'd like to try some one day. There's a lot I'd like to try one day.

I know they're out there, but I've never seen another Opium, either.

Went with Opium. Was going to go with Obsession but knew jakespoppy just scored some and figured he'd use that for his O. Trying to avoid any duplicates if we can help it. Glad I went with Opium. Mmmm....great scent. If I was my wife, I'd be all over me.

Top Bottom