What's new

Some eye candy!

Here are a couple of rollups which hold my collection of straights. The top one holds 15 and bottom one holds 12. I can't decide if I want to use my rollups or my Hobby Lobby pencil case binder to hold my regular rotation of straights. I hope you enjoy the pics.

:w00t:
WOW! want to share the wealth? :D

whats your most prized piece?

yeah, choose one. Doesn't have to be the most expensive. Usually there is a context that makes a certain razor stand out for me.

So if all those straights cost a buck a piece, not so bad, eh? :lol:

-jim

]i'll be glad to take that terribleabalone scale one you just restored. i mean...it doesnt fit with the others at all it would only make sense to give it to someone else..... ;)

3rd photo, far right is my favorite. Also, the green one near the middle of the second shot.

GREAT collection! How long did it take you to accumulate them?

]i'll be glad to take that terribleabalone scale one you just restored. i mean...it doesnt fit with the others at all it would only make sense to give it to someone else..... ;)

You're right the blue abalone stands out too much! I had it on the bst but nobody was interested in buying it!

:w00t:
WOW! want to share the wealth? :D

whats your most prized piece?

I would say my most prized piece now is 6/8" Haddon Sheffield with ivory scales only because it was my first restore. It actually shaves really well. I also have a very nice kamisori which I bought from another member here and it's my favourite. I also like the Bob Allman 8/8 with blade inlay because it's so unique.

3rd photo, far right is my favorite. Also, the green one near the middle of the second shot.

GREAT collection! How long did it take you to accumulate them?

Are you referring to the Joseph Rodgers Frenchtip? It's a neat little shorty that I made. I sold this one just yesterday an it's ready to be shipped out later today along with the Tonsorial Gem that I am PIF'g. The green one you mentioned is the Pony by Union Cutlery. It too is on the bst but no takers now. It took me about 11 months to accumulate these either by purchase as is or restore.

Top Bottom