What's new

Sombra

I went to the chiropractor today for a adjustment and was given a pain relieving gel called sombra www.sombrausa.com This stuff is amazing....the cooling effect was unreal, my muscels in my neck and upper back just relaxed and the cool feeling lasted a whole hour and the releif went on through out the day. The active ingredients are camphor and menthol and the rest of the ingredients are natural...green tea extracts, oarnge peel extract. Good stuff.

gage0921 said:
I went to the chiropractor today for a adjustment and was given a pain relieving gel called sombra www.sombrausa.com This stuff is amazing....the cooling effect was unreal, my muscels in my neck and upper back just relaxed and the cool feeling lasted a whole hour and the releif went on through out the day. The active ingredients are camphor and menthol and the rest of the ingredients are natural...green tea extracts, oarnge peel extract. Good stuff.

I nominate Sean to try putting it on his freshly shaven face!

Ah yes. The ancient dance of the the tribal folk who regard the DE in high esteem. Video shall be required :jump:

Top Bottom