What's new

Solid black open comb Gillette

Saw a solid black Gillette open comb yesterday and am thinking of getting it. All metal no date code or serial and also they have what I believe is a old double ring too... 5 dollars a piece.. Thoughts? Should I ?

I don't think we discuss pricing here so if you are looking for someone to tell you, "if all the teeth are there... at 5 bucks a piece it is a no-brainer." you should go elsewhere good sir!

I don't think we discuss pricing here so if you are looking for someone to tell you, "if all the teeth are there... at 5 bucks a piece it is a no-brainer." you should go elsewhere good sir!
people are always talking about how they found this for this much so thanks anyway. And thanks yes all teeth were there. it was discolored and is a 1918 old type that i now own. good day to you too good sir......

people are always talking about how they found this for this much so thanks anyway. And thanks yes all teeth were there. it was discolored and is a 1918 old type that i now own. good day to you too good sir......

Post a pic if possible. We all like eye candy.

looks better now with cleaning............

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom