What's new

Sold out.Sold out.Sold out.What the hell?

I've been wanting a SS handmade razor but all the people that make/sell them are always sold out! :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

What the blazes is the reason for everybody always being sold out all the time!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

I've been wanting a SS handmade razor but all the people that make/sell them are always sold out! :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

What the blazes is the reason for everybody always being sold out all the time!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown
The reason being is that people like me contact the person that makes the handles directly and get put on a waiting list.
Like Wolfman Razors, his stuff sells out quick. So I emailed him directly and got put on a 4 month waiting list.
Many other people are doing the same thing.
So, these guys stay sold out before they can generate a surplus to sell.

ummm.....maybe because you're not the only one who wants one, perhaps?

Well said. 👍

First straight razors and now safety razors.
Maybe traditional shaving is on upswing after all and some patience is needed.

B.

Last edited:
ATT has availability - abovethetie.com - I have the M1 w/Kronos handle and it is a great razor.

One approach is to find them on Amazon, where a few SS brands are carried. If they show up there, there in stock. Smaller retailers or mfr's sites are usually single SS brand and more likely to run out. Right now, Amazon has Seki and Jatai SS razors from Feather, ikon, Merkur Vision and handles from Weber.

i admit I just found and ordered an ikon 101 from Maggard's, because the price was a bit better than Amazon.
Good shopping!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Pretty much because the ones you likely are looking at are excellent and popular. One does not merely snap one's fingers to make a well machined SS razor.

It is said that , with some help from your friends you'll do fine.

Well, friends I'm now doing just fine. I visited "Above the Tie" (never heard of them before) to find that they had stock on hand with a SS razor head that will marry to my Weber handle just fine. That would give me custom built razor in SS!!! WOW!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

So I bought it!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

When I get the new head I'll post how it shaves my face.:badger:

Top Bottom