What's new

Solar Powered Outhouse

What will they think of next? $IMG_1750.jpg

That powers a router inside the porta-potty.

It is rumored if you are under 30 years of age and not on-line you may die.

Last edited:
It powers the fan that whirrs after someone emerges and states the code words "I'd give it a minute if I were you, mate", reducing the minute to 30 seconds, thus improving efficiency by 50%

It powers the fan that whirrs after someone emerges and states the code words "I'd give it a minute if I were you, mate", reducing the minute to 30 seconds, thus improving efficiency by 50%

Ah, I knew there must be a logical explanation. Are you by chance an engineer?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It would be more impressive if it was methane-powered.

Waste of resource- you can get sun anywhere. Need those poo-packs they're going to strap on the California cows.

Since the outhouse is free, you have no legal recourse. Attach the methane-vac!

AA

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Really? Just strick a match.

The solar panel looks like it's attached to the pole behind the porta potty. It's city surveillance on who visits the can.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Oh...Good...Lord. :lol:

And it's a PLASTIC outhouse too! That pic. is sooo funny.

All we had was a candle, along with some kitchen matches, on the horizontal framing timber to get the chill in the air off, or give a bit of light if needed, a Sears catalog, and some toilet paper (if no toilet paper you used the catalog)...and the bag of lime in the barn to pour down the holes every once in awhile.

Granddad had a two holer and Uncle had a three holer. At one time Uncle had a few attack geese that would go after ANYBODY. We kept a bag of corn just inside the front door so my cousin and I could throw a handful out to distract the geese while we made a run for the outhouse. I'll never forget getting bit in the butt by the geese. :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Alaskans love their outhouses too, but since they ALSO love their beards, and this is a shaving forum, might not get many comments.

AA

A solar panel to power the street camera on the pole beside it. Nothing like knowing when you need to drop your drawers in a public place, that just in case people aren't looking, there's a camera outside the door!

I hope it doesn't have one of the malfunctioning drinking fountains in it right next to the toilet seat. I never understood those. Every one I've ever encountered doesn't work and I've had to physically lick the wall of the thing to get any water from it.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
My aunt's house had an attached privy on the back porch. Beautiful redwood house on a river in the woods with indoor plumbing but no indoor bathrooms.

Top Bottom