What's new

FT Software trifecta and set for trade + more HC&C, Oleo, Heritage Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
thanks to B&B for hosting and thank you for looking.

All offerings are items that I just don't reach for so much lately, good quality stuff though imho. I've got all the aqusition syndromes though and can't resist trying scents, soaps, razors etc.. so let's make a trade and try something new.
All my soaps are scooped with a stainless steel cosmetic spoon and latherd in my bowl NEVER tub latherd so never been wet or touched with a brush

Hendrix Classics and Co Bond trifecta
Soap,AS balm and Edt... really great light clean cologne type scent id rate contents conservatively at 85-90% across the board

Oleo soap co(now Chicago Grooming)
Wayoh (Victor & Rolf spice bomb dupe)
This is a harder soap, when I got it from Oleo it would just come out of the tub, still does, pretty hard puck. That said I love this base, really great skin feel post shave and a great spice bomb scent. If you like the frag you'll dig this. Prob sitting at 60% on the Soap, 70% AS.

Midnight Ride by Heritage Hill (Creed original santal dupe) everyone in my house loves this scent but it wasn't for me. ..since I'm the one who's using it, it gets a new home much too their dismay. Scooped 2x, near new.

Pitralon pre shave used 1x preformed great but the scent wasn't for me, I like pine stronger, more forward. Nice fresh green scent just not my jam.

will throw in your preferred partial stirling samples or a puck of 1x scraped Williams in on any trades made on the previously mentioned items. Also will toss in a tuck of platinum sharks if you dig DEs and wanna check them out

All offers considerd on 1 or all items
No need be a perfect dollar for dollar swap value wise so long as it's ballpark.....if both parties are content that's what matters.

20230323_193003.jpg
20230323_192929.jpg
20230323_193050.jpg

Attachments

• 20230323_192847.jpg
    20230323_192847.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My uncle,(fathers brother)started messing with wet shaving i asked what soaps/creams/as he was into and he said he was just face lathering with some random hotel bar soap 😬 this caused me much stress so I threw him the stirling samples and a wad of AS samples +lime sec that i didn't decant.

Watch out for your loved ones folks, people do some wild stuff.

Anyhow only the wayoh and midnight ride remain.

Don't be shy, that spice bomb clone is the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom