FS Software lot for sale

Discussion in 'Buy- Sell- Trade' started by blzrfn, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [align=center][​IMG][/align]
    [align=center]Another round of Spring Cleaning has provided this lot with a retail value of over $200. These products all perform as advertised and were in rotation, but it's time to purge some products that I really don't need anymore. [/align]
    [align=center]Included:[/align]
    [align=center]Chatillon Lux Auster Santal Post-Shave Salve level just above top of label (Retail $15, no longer made)[/align]
    [align=center]Chatillon Lux Lamplight Penance Aftershave Toner level above top of label (Retail $15, no longer made)[/align]
    [align=center]Castle Forbes 1445 Aftershave Balm 1/4" below "shoulder" (Retail $50)[/align]
    [align=center]Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Limes Balm 50% remaining (Retail $20)[/align]
    [align=center]Cool Fix Aftershave Soother 25% remaining (Retail $12)[/align]
    [align=center]King of Oudh Perfume Oil barely used (Retail $7)[/align]
    [align=center]Art of Shaving Sandalwood Pre-Shave Oil x2 both lightly used (Retail $25 each)[/align]
    [align=center]Bigelow Shaving Cream barely used (Retail $10)[/align]
    [align=center]OSP Barber Shop Shaving Cream used ~7 times (Retail $15)
    RazoRock What the Puck Orange 75% remaining (Retail $6)[/align]

[align=center]Take this all for $50 shipped to US address[/align]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1. I’ll be honest, that’s almost impossible to read.

2. [​IMG]
    Another round of Spring Cleaning has provided this lot with a retail value of over $200. These products all perform as advertised and were in rotation, but it's time to purge some products that I really don't need anymore.
    Included:
    Chatillon Lux Auster Santal Post-Shave Salve level just above top of label (Retail $15, no longer made)
    Chatillon Lux Lamplight Penance Aftershave Toner level above top of label (Retail $15, no longer made)
    Castle Forbes 1445 Aftershave Balm 1/4" below "shoulder" (Retail $50)
    Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Limes Balm 50% remaining (Retail $20)
    Cool Fix Aftershave Soother 25% remaining (Retail $12)
    King of Oudh Perfume Oil barely used (Retail $7)
    Art of Shaving Sandalwood Pre-Shave Oil x2 both lightly used (Retail $25 each)
    Bigelow Shaving Cream barely used (Retail $10)
    OSP Barber Shop Shaving Cream used ~7 times (Retail $15)
    RazoRock What the Puck Orange 75% remaining (Retail $6)

Take this all for $50 shipped to US address

3. Sorry about that, I tried posting from Tapatalk and apparently the format didn't carry over well. Hopefully the new post is easier to read.

4. Bhugo

Bhugo Contributor

Very gentlemanly price! GLWTS

5. Thank you @Bhugo

Price reduced to $45

6. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.