What's new

Society Of the Red Tip

So all throughout March I've been using my Red Tip with Parker blades. Great comfortable close shaves. So April 1, I jump back to my '56 SS for a change of pace. Today, I went back to the Red Tip with a fresh Shark. Man, what a difference! Nothing against Parkers, but it did even better with the Shark. I think it'll take a GSB like a charm.
So true imo

The Red Tip is one of my faves for sure.
I have two USA made A2 and B2 Red Tips. I had an English Red Tip superspeed previously, but unfortunately it must have been dropped at some time and pretty much useless .. the pics obviously didnt show that when I bought it!

So for the last couple of years I have been keeping an eye out to pick up another English Red Tip superspeed and a Red Tip Rocket .. for a sensible price of course.

Well today I managed to get an English Red Tip superspeed in what appears to be good condition (without case which I not bothered about) well within my £20 budget.

Question to those lucky enough to have the full set of Red Tips:

Which of them shave the best .. best being smooth and efficient, with just the right amount of blade feel??

1. USA RED TIP
2. ENGLISH RED TIP
3. RED TIP ROCKET

Gillette Red Tip / Kai Blade
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Razor: Gillette 1957 C2 Red Tip Super Speed
Blade: Wilkinson Sword Classic (German)
Brush: Simpson Butterscotch Chubby 2 Synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Noble Otter The Noir et Vanille
Aftershave: Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Aftershave