What's new

Society of Injector Shavers (the SISSIES)

DDDE3C17-B361-45B6-9B0A-B39261710DAA.jpeg
F9551CA5-D4CA-47C2-A758-A7E4A277E9CB.jpeg
2539EE4A-1B7C-4B04-A93E-5DE165CA5979.jpeg
Here’s my application:

Membership Qualifications - You must own at least one Injector razor, and you must use it at least occasionally. Additionally, you must make a post on this thread containing the following information:

1. Tell how many Injector Razors are in your stable.
I have 6 injector razors, so far.

2. Tell the types that you own.
I have; Schick E, F, 2G’s, M and a Pal Injectomatic, see photos...

3. Tell what percentage of your shaves are with Injector Razors compared to DEs, SEs, and other types.
Right now 100% and getting great shaves...

4. Say which Injector Razor(s) you like the best, and why.
F and G best.. with the F being my holy grail razor and my best shaving razor as well. I use and get great close shaves using Chick blades..

5. Say which Injector Razor(s) you like the least, and why.
I like all the ones I have now, but don’t, like the early Schicks pre-E razors.

6. Give your conclusions about Injector Razors.
I really like them and will reduce my inventory of my DE razors.

Please accept me as a big SISSIES member... Doug

View attachment 993732 View attachment 993731 View attachment 993733 Here’s my application:

Membership Qualifications - You must own at least one Injector razor, and you must use it at least occasionally. Additionally, you must make a post on this thread containing the following information:

I have 6 injector razors, so far.

I have; Schick E, F, 2G’s, M and a Pal Injectomatic, see photos...

3. Tell what percentage of your shaves are with Injector Razors compared to DEs, SEs, and other types.
Right now 100% and getting great shaves...

F and G best.. with the F being my holy grail razor and my best shaving razor as well. I use and get great close shaves using Chick blades..

I like all the ones I have now, but don’t, like the early Schicks pre-E razors.

I really like them and will reduce my inventory of my DE razors.

Please accept me as a big SISSIES member... Doug

Welcome to the SISSIES, Doug. We're happy to have you as a member. Especial congratulations on the Type F. It's also perhaps my favorite razor, although I also highly recommend a Type O clone, if they are still available, using twin blades.

Welcome to the SISSIES, Doug. We're happy to have you as a member. Especial congratulations on the Type F. It's also perhaps my favorite razor, although I also highly recommend a Type O clone, if they are still available, using twin blades.

Thank you Sir...

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Those blank blades last nearly forever and won't cut you. ;)

Is it the light, or is that handle sort of a dark blue color. Very nice razor. I have an Injector O clone and a Lady Eversharp which I believe is an M or L. I need to get an older one some day.

Some nice injector razors here recently.

How do you find out the old Schick twin blades and personna blades? Do these blades work well for you?

Those blank blades last nearly forever and won't cut you. ;)

Is it the light, or is that handle sort of a dark blue color. Very nice razor. I have an Injector O clone and a Lady Eversharp which I believe is an M or L. I need to get an older one some day.
It's dark blue. I am not usually a fan of anything pre type I, as I prefer razors in mint condition. Most E, F and G's are very grubby.

Congratulations, Sabre, that's a Type G4, which is a superb shaver. I have one, and I enjoy it very much. Strangely, I also have one with a black handle. I guess there were some color variations at the factory, but the shaves are the same. The G4 was called the "66" after Highway 66 in the US. However, it is probably not canadian or it would have a patent date of 1937 and would say Canada.

Hi SISSIES I just won some NOS Schick injector Krona edge blades on the bay to try. Does Anyone have experience with thes blades?

CEC52F63-442D-49FF-AAF8-4B3FD23652F5.jpeg

Congratulations, Sabre, that's a Type G4, which is a superb shaver. I have one, and I enjoy it very much. Strangely, I also have one with a black handle. I guess there were some color variations at the factory, but the shaves are the same. The G4 was called the "66" after Highway 66 in the US. However, it is probably not canadian or it would have a patent date of 1937 and would say Canada.
You are correct. I read that the Nickel textured Injectors were from Canada.
However, being a near blind diabetic I didn't spot the made in USA stamp until gazing at it for the fourth or fifth time :001_rolle...

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems

I have 10 injector razors, so far.

Schick A, B, E3, H1, K2, L1, N -- 6 Pal Injectomatics (3 Brits & 3 U.S.)

30% - 40% Injector | 50% - 60% SE | 10% - 20% DE

The H1 -- Eversharp Fashion Razor (sometimes called the "Hussy"), with Schick E3 coming in a close 2nd. But I must admit, that many of the Schicks in the list above have only just joined my den -- I haven't had a chance to take them out for a spin yet. The H1 (so far) is the perfect amount of efficiency and mildness -- I use a "Chick" blade in it. When I travel, the H1 comes with me!!!

The British Pal Injectomatic (all plastic handle) -- not the one with the purple neck (I like that one!). The all plastic handle Brit just doesn't deliver a close shave for me. I believe that technique is usually the reason a tool doesn't perform, so I truly believe that I haven't cracked the code on it yet....I will continue to try.

I love SE's razors (Lather Catchers, anything in the ASR line, you name it) -- they deliver better results over a DE for me. That said, as much as I love my "traditional" SE's, the H1 and E3 give me the closest shaves I have ever gotten in my life, and they are truly elegant in their simplicity and performance. I've been a closet SISSIE for a while -- in fact, I had even mistakenly put the label in signature without even applying :a0: -- but I want to rectify that now.

I hope you will consider my SISSIE application. I'm putting a few pics below of my top 3 performers (H1, E3 and Brit Pal Injectomatic with purple neck)....Fred
IMG_1814.jpg IMG_1751.jpg E2Injector1.jpg

I have 10 injector razors, so far.

Schick A, B, E3, H1, K2, L1, N -- 6 Pal Injectomatics (3 Brits & 3 U.S.)

30% - 40% Injector | 50% - 60% SE | 10% - 20% DE

The H1 -- Eversharp Fashion Razor (sometimes called the "Hussy"), with Schick E3 coming in a close 2nd. But I must admit, that many of the Schicks in the list above have only just joined my den -- I haven't had a chance to take them out for a spin yet. The H1 (so far) is the perfect amount of efficiency and mildness -- I use a "Chick" blade in it. When I travel, the H1 comes with me!!!

The British Pal Injectomatic (all plastic handle) -- not the one with the purple neck (I like that one!). The all plastic handle Brit just doesn't deliver a close shave for me. I believe that technique is usually the reason a tool doesn't perform, so I truly believe that I haven't cracked the code on it yet....I will continue to try.

I love SE's razors (Lather Catchers, anything in the ASR line, you name it) -- they deliver better results over a DE for me. That said, as much as I love my "traditional" SE's, the H1 and E3 give me the closest shaves I have ever gotten in my life, and they are truly elegant in their simplicity and performance. I've been a closet SISSIE for a while -- in fact, I had even mistakenly put the label in signature without even applying :a0: -- but I want to rectify that now.

I hope you will consider my SISSIE application. I'm putting a few pics below of my top 3 performers (H1, E3 and Brit Pal Injectomatic with purple neck)....Fred
View attachment 995420 View attachment 995421 View attachment 995423

Glad to have you, Fred. Now you can consider yourself a real SISSY. By the way, keep your eye out for a Type F. They have the same head as a Type H, so you should like it a lot.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Glad to have you, Fred. Now you can consider yourself a real SISSY. By the way, keep your eye out for a Type F. They have the same head as a Type H, so you should like it a lot.
Thank you....I've been I've been on the look out for a Type F for quite a while now (just because I really like the way it looks), but now that I know it shaves like the H, I'm going to re-double my efforts!!!

Top Bottom