What's new

Soaps you've purchased more than once

My repeat purchases include:
Haslinger’s ‘tallow’ options (have several dozen in the stash)
Cella
Tabac
La Toja stick

MWF
Mike’s lime, coconut, and orange/cedar/pepper
I Coloniali
Speick

I’ll always have those, until the I Coloniali runs out.

I have some Haslinger’s Aloe in a stick, and might replace that. It’s the only Hasslinger’s scent I can stand, despite the performance of the others.

I love trying new soaps, so my collection is still growing. I do have multiple soaps from a single artisan. One of my favorites is WSP Formula T; I love both the performance and the scents, so I have 11 different scents.

The only soap for which I have purchased a second tub is Captain's Choice bay rum. The performance is not as good as my best soaps, but it is my favorite bay rum scent. Bay rum oil is in short supply due to last summer's hurricanes, so I picked up a second tub although the 1st tub is nowhere near empty. I do have some soaps I will replace when empty, but with so many soaps in rotation and so many more I want to try, that could be quite a while.

My repeat purchases
Mike's Natural Soaps- Lime, Pine & Cedarwood, Hungarian Lavender, Rose&Cedarwood
MWF
Speick stick
Provence Sante Green Tea
Proraso Red cream

I have enough different soaps that I've only managed to kill a handful of full sized tubs, and have never cared enough to buy a replacemend for any of them. But, I do have some B&M Fougere Gothique that I would buy again in a hot minute were it ever to be re-released.

• First Canadian Barbershop Taper Fade. It's the scent I like best.
  • Williams Mug. I like to stickify it.
  • Proraso Red (tub)
  • TBS Maca Root - by accident. I piffed one of them to my son when I got him to convert to DE razors. It's a good performer but I probably won't buy it again. I may get the new formula if it smells nicer.

Only a few so far. But I like to use what I got up, before moving on. Unless I have a reaction to it or it just won't work for me.

Stirlings

Saponificio Veresino

WSP

That said when I run out of Haslinger, Sudsy Soapery & Mystic Waters they will be getting re ordered.

Arko
Barrister and Mann Seville
Barrister and Mann Reserve Classic
Barrister and Mann Roam
Barrister and Mann Leviathan
Barrister and Mann Lanaville
Proraso Green
Proraso Red
Proraso White
Tabac
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood

Soaps I've actually purchased more of after running out (not been given or PIF'd) would be
MWF
Arko
VDH
Williams
soaps I've purchased multiple pucks because of a package deal:
Razorock What The Puck (3 different scents)
Col. Conk (4 different scents)

Proraso Blue shaving cream. I love it. Using another tube now.

I will be buying a bar of Tabac again. It's the best hard soap I've ever used.

Top Bottom