What's new

FSOT Soaps and Samples for CB B plate, Lupo .95 SB(plate only or full razor), Simpsons best badger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’d like to optimally trade these items for:
- Karve CB SB B plate SS (plate only)
- Razo rock Lupo .95 SB (plate only) or with super knurl handle

Also considered:
- Simpsons lightly used brush/non shedder in “Best” Badger - Persian Jar 3, M7.
- RazoRock Super Knurl handle only
- RazoRock Hawk SS (standard plate) full razor with super knurl handle

All of my items below were purchased new by me except for Don Marco and ReNero. These didn’t make my final Den clearing cut. I scooped any soft soaps and allowed the hard soaps to dry fully for 2 days.

CONUS only. There’s like 3 lbs of soaps so it will be sold as a lot - shipping included $45. For trading I will split up lot and if needed add money. Make me an offer! Thanks for looking.

1. Seaforth Sea Spice Lime Shave Soap. 4oz at 85% (Retail @ $22)

Razo Rock Soaps - all used 2x
2. Gold Label triple milled -Aqua di Parma dup, same scent as their XXX 3.5 oz (Retail @ $7)
3. Blue Label triple milled -Floid Blue dup 3.5 oz (Retail @ $6)
4. Green Label triple milled - “woody aromatic - fresh, clean and bold” - IB site - 3.5 oz (Retail @ $6)
5. Don Marco soap 5 oz (Retail @ $8)

6. Proraso Sensitive(White) used 3x 5.2oz (Retail @ $10)
7. La Toja shave soap stick 50g used 2x includes soap and base holder only as pictured (Retail @ $5)
8. Goodfellas Smile Re Nero soap 3.4oz used 4x (Retail @ $8)

Samples:
9. Barrister and Mann lavender soap 1/3 remains (Retail @ $4)
10. Barrister and Mann Seville splash used 1x (Retail @ $4)
11. Groomatorium “Ghost town Barber” splash used 1x (Retail @ $4)

Total retail value is $91.

76B5F48F-B88F-42ED-A3FA-B93472D7CD34.jpeg

Friday Price drop - $40 for the lot and includes shipping.

Good way to try some popular products.

Any trades out there for a plate or plates listed above or a Simpsons “Best” badger in good shape - something with a handle of 50 mm or taller? Doesn’t have to be 2 listed originally. Just send me a PM.

Thanks for looking.

Final price drop. $38 and will include a free Lord L122 De Razor and 1 included blade - unopened as seen below.

As an optional add on for $25 more a 20 pack(unopened) of Mach 3 blades. (Retail for 15 blades is 26.50 at Amazon). Also available for trade.

22F493A8-B156-45F8-99D4-2CFDC8A58E9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny thing I've got the Lupo SS 95 with the exact handle you're interested in. And I'm looking to either sell the razor or trade. But on the flip side I live up in Canada and hardly anything in your items interest me in trade, perhaps only the Seaforth Lime, but don't even need that. I've been keeping my eyes open for Soap Commander Fortitude Splash or Balm, PAA Atomic Pumpkin soap and splash, PAA Clown Fruit soap and splash, PAA Aloha Smackdown Splash, Stirling Tsuka Splash and Bic DE Razor Blades. That's the only things I'm looking for.

Thanks for looking. Sorry I don’t even own any of those items you mentioned. Atomic pumpkin did just come out from PAA recently for this season. Good luck

Last edited:
Final price drop to move this stuff. It includes shipping. I’m still up for a trade as well.

$35 for the lot
$50 for the lot and the 20 pack of Mach 3 carts

Now up for sale is the ‘Merica razor from Wet Shaving Club(Yates manufactures it). It is marine grade 316 stainless steel and is in “as Machined” finish. I purchased new(inc orig packaging)and used 1x retails for $70. Selling shipped for $50.

If you buy this razor and the $50 option above I will reduce the soap lot by $10. Total price for all $90.

D3252615-2C93-4C3E-BEBB-552F2C3A7566.jpeg

DF3F0221-A818-4D42-861F-F6BD959F82D3.jpeg

Weekend special to move the items.

I will add a free 5 tucks/25 blades of your choice between Gillette silver blues, rapira lux, nacet, Gillette platinums to the soap lot.

Also I will add 1 free tuck/5 blades to the ‘Merica razor. Your choice.

Get everything including 30 blades for $90.

All prices shipped:
1. Soap & Sample lot reduced to $30 (includes Lord DE and 25 blades mentioned above)

2. ‘Merica is $50 (includes 5 blades)

20 pack new Mach 3 carts add on for $15 to either above

Take everything for reduced price of $85!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom