What's new

FS Soaps, aftershave and fragrance (Cerberus, BDLM, PAA, Dr Jon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello gents,

I have the following items for sale, all prices will be in Canadian dollar (CDN) and shipping will be from Canada. In an effort to try to keep expensive shipping costs down for you, I’m able to ship 2 packages for free on each Tuesday this month. It’ll be on a first come basis for the free shipping for that week and if 2 others beat you to the punch for that week, I can ship it the following Tuesday for free if you are willing to wait. If you don’t get free shipping for the week and don’t want to wait until the next Tuesday, I can get you a quote for the shipping cost. Payment is through PayPal. I have soap and PAA aftershave / cologne samples as well as blades I can throw in with any purchases. Thanks for looking.

Declaration Grooming/ Noble Otter / House of Mammoth Cerberus soap, aftershave and eau de parfum - $65 CDN
This is a limited edition collaboration that isn’t currently available and I don’t know if it will be available again. The soap and splash were used twice and the soap was scooped with a spoon. The EDP was sprayed once. Due to the alcohol content, I’d prefer to ship this within Canada.
B8E100DA-7A49-4432-A325-27824A15A5F6.jpeg

PAA Doppelgänger Black CK-6 soap, aftershave / cologne and Star Jelly aftershave - $45 CDN
The set was only used once, the soap was scooped with a spoon. Due to the alcohol content, I’d prefer to ship this within Canada.
CB4618E3-DD79-43E2-8144-EC5B72DF4D03.jpeg

Murphy and McNeil Barbershop De Los Muertos soap in Kodiak base, aftershave splash (alcohol free) and Afterlife aftershave balm - $45 CDN
This set was used twice, the soap was scooped with a spoon. The soap is in the very limited and excellent Kodiak base.
FA49D89C-1E15-44A5-B832-1FABFEBBE9B6.jpeg

Dr Jon’s Hydra soap, aftershave splash and eau de toilette - $35 Cdn
The soap and splash have 80-90% left, the EDT has been sprayed approximately a half dozen times. Due to the alcohol content, I’d prefer to ship this within Canada.
86678FB8-6EFF-4D0B-BD95-ED528BD4E2FA.jpeg

Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Cologne and Davidoff
Cool Water Intense eau de parfum - $25 CDN
There is approximately 80% left in the Eton College cologne, the Davidoff has only been sprayed once. Due to the alcohol content, I’d prefer to ship this within Canada.
164D1DA9-93CF-42BE-BBF4-F38964D942D2.jpeg

Last edited:
An update on items that are sold and items that are still available. Thanks to the fine gents that have made purchases.

Declaration Grooming/ Noble Otter / House of Mammoth Cerberus soap, aftershave and eau de parfum - $65 CDN

PAA Doppelgänger Black CK-6 soap, aftershave / cologne and Star Jelly aftershave - SOLD

Murphy and McNeil Barbershop De Los Muertos soap in Kodiak base, aftershave splash (alcohol free) and Afterlife aftershave balm - SOLD

Dr Jon’s Hydra soap and aftershave splash - SOLD
Dr Jon’s Hydra eau de toilette - $15 Cdn

Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Cologne and Davidoff

Cool Water Intense eau de parfum - $25 CDN

The following are still available. Just a reminder that I can do free shipping on both of the upcoming Tuesday’s.

I’d be willing to separate this and sell it as the soap and aftershave together if anyone is interested.

Dr Jon’s Hydra eau de toilette - $15 Cdn

An update that it is free shipping Tuesday.

The Declaration Grooming/ Noble Otter / House of Mammoth Cerberus set, I can do $35 CDN for the soap and aftershave splash, $35 CDN for the eau de parfum, or $60 CDN for all three. Remember for today, Tuesday, shipping is free. This is a limited edition collaboration set that is no longer available, unsure if it will be available again.

Dr Jon’s Hydra eau de toilette is $15 CDN and for today, Tuesday, shipping is free.

Also, for the first person that orders one of the above, I’ll throw in a 100 pack of Gillette 7 O’Clock Super Stainless (green) for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom