What's new

Soapmakers of Awesometown

Fruit stripe gum?? from the description I was not sure what it would smell like, the scent notes on some of the websites are lavender and citrus. Anyone else have any thoughts on the scent of this Awesometown soap?

Fruit stripe gum?? from the description I was not sure what it would smell like, the scent notes on some of the websites are lavender and citrus. Anyone else have any thoughts on the scent of this Awesometown soap?

Haha! I know, i thought it was weird that I thought of that, but I've shaved with it twice, got it both times... lol, maybe i'm just weird! lol But I like the soap for sure!

I think it's the passion fruit.
I personally love the scent.

Last edited:
I got some floral forward notes with a passion fruit finish. Just me. The scent is great.

Top Bottom