What's new

Soap that smells like Proraso Green but performs better than it?

As the title suggests I am looking for a soap with a similar scent to Proraso Green but better performing (Not PAA). There must be some artisans that have tried to dupe this iconic scent.

Agree with the others that nothing smells like Proraso Green.
I’ve used Harris Eucalyptus which is sort of similar, and probably edges it on performance.

As the title suggests I am looking for a soap with a similar scent to Proraso Green but better performing (Not PAA). There must be some artisans that have tried to dupe this iconic scent.
What exactly is it with Proraso that makes you question its performance? IMHO, scent-wise you're not going to find a real alternative. Why doesn't it work for you?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn FIG-LX1 met Tapatalk

Just throwing ideas here. If you feel somewhat adventurous and have a few euros to spend, you could grate some mildly scented soap (e.g. Haslinger) and add a bit of Proraso Green AS.

Stirling Eucalyptus mint

Very Nice soap but it is not The green.
maybe blend with stirlings new glacial electric sheep.
Lol usually I like menthol Stirling anyhow

You should try the new Proraso Green with the new formulation dubbed as "Super Formula". Performance difference is like night and day in respect to the previous version and almost on par with the Proraso "Single Edge" line.

proxy.php

Top Bottom