What's new

Soap that smells like Polo green

Anyone know of a soap or cream that smells like Polo green? One of the most classic fragrances for men and no one I know has yet to make a cream or soap based off of this scent. We have plenty of Creed and Acqua Di Parma clones for soaps and aftershaves but have yet to see one for the classic Polo Green or even Drakkar Noir for that matter. Such classics. Who knows how many children have been born because of those two colognes lol

I believe there was some Green available on the Stirling site for their Black Friday sale, so you might contact them. I’ve used it before and it is indeed a Polo green clone and a good one. Noir is a Drakkar Noir clone.

Deluxe Shaving made one a while back but believe theu went out of business.

PAA had a Polo Green clone as well.

Stirling would be your best bet when its available again.

Dead ringer...

1577921388268.png

BradtheImpaler,

I have never tried PAA. The only veg soap that I enjoy is Soap Commander. Can you comment if PAA compares to SC in regards to performance?

I do enjoy Polo Green and I'm undecided between Stirling Green and Han Polo. Stirling is one of my favorite soaps. With PAA, the combo would be $34 and some change. With Stirling, a few dollars more and can include the EDT.

Thanks.

BradtheImpaler,

I have never tried PAA. The only veg soap that I enjoy is Soap Commander. Can you comment if PAA compares to SC in regards to performance?

I do enjoy Polo Green and I'm undecided between Stirling Green and Han Polo. Stirling is one of my favorite soaps. With PAA, the combo would be $34 and some change. With Stirling, a few dollars more and can include the EDT.

Thanks.
is it possible to get a sample? Stirling offers samples of almost all of their soaps.

Not on the Stirling Green but I am not worried about the quality of Stirling. My curiosity would be with PAA since I've never tried it. I can go ahead and buy the Stirling kit, just curious about PAA.

I’ve used both extensively. I personally find I’m getting more bang for my buck with Stirling. Both excellent soaps however.

One one comment re: PAA vs Stirling.

I’ve found Stirling to be clearly better performing in hard water (which I have).

If you consider Polo Green to be mostly a leather/tobacco forward fragrance, I think APR Raconteur might scratch the itch, even if it is definitely not a clone.

The real answer is melted unsented van der hagen with a couple shakes of polo green.

Or belcams polo version if you wanted to do it on the cheap.

Top Bottom