What's new

Soap Scent

I love that so many soap makers provide a variety of scents for us to choose, but are there others in this community that feel as I do? Let me explain, there are certain scents that I find tolerable in soap from, but once the scent intensifies upon lathering, I find the scent very disgusting. For me, one of these scents is bay rum (sorry, I know it’s a popular scent around here).

Do any of you feel this way about scents? If so, what scent do you find most intolerable once it’s lathered?

Scented shave soaps are overrated to me. Once I'm done shaving, I don't want my face to smell like the soap I just shaved with. I have nice EDT's in spray bottles for that.

Scented shave soaps are overrated to me. Once I'm done shaving, I don't want my face to smell like the soap I just shaved with. I have nice EDT's in spray bottles for that.
I've never smelled the soap on me after the shave. My skin can do strange unpleasant things to fragrances. What I love about scented soaps is that I get to enjoy scents that I can't wear (amber and tea go revoltingly sweet).

Top Bottom