What's new

Soap Sample Passaround Box

Sorry guys. This will happen soon. I'll likely open the list next week. Just have to get past some work responsibilities that are taking up quite a bit of my time and we'll get it moving.

The one on the other forum is just one box. This one will be five boxes this round, so much more here. Everything in that passaround will be in this one as well.

Ok, I'll post some rules later on. You can probably find them somewhere earlier in this thread as well if you're concerned and feel like looking for them. Most of it is just common sense.

Basically you get each box for a week to ten days to smell, test lather, and shave with any soaps in the box. You don't lather on the samples and you don't have anything from the box in your possession when you send it to the next person.

Once you send it you get the next box sent to you. There will be five boxes this round but the fifth box is optional as that one will have you lathering on full tubs which can make some squeemish. More to come on that later on.

You are responsible for the postage on each box to send it to the person after you. It's CONUS so postage is about $15 a box. Whatever a medium flat rate box costs to send as that's what we'll be using. The boxes are free at the post office if the box gets worn and could stand to be replaced from time to time.

You get to try whatever you'd like to when you have the box. Pics and posting of thoughts about what you try is mandatory. Above all else comes honesty but please do be kind to the vendors as in most cases they've donated their products for us to try. We all like different things, which is a good thing. If you don't care for something you've tried please do let us know but do it in a kind way. If you find something that you absolutely love maybe reach out to the vendor and tell them that you tried it in the passraround as they enjoy the feedback.

I'll be asking for some personal information like your real name, email address and phone number, but that's only to hunt you down if you become unresponsive. Please don't make me hunt you down as it's a total pain for me. There are many other things I'd rather be doing. Nobody gets your personal information but me and I delete it after your turn. You send the box to the next person only with my approval. If everybody does the right thing then this is enjoyable for me. If they don't then I feel like I'm babysitting and it makes me question whether I want to keep this going. Please do the right thing and make this enjoyable for everyone involved.

You are permitted to add samples (soaps only) to the box if you desire but it's not necessary.

You'll need 150 posts when your turn comes up in order to participate. So if you're low on posts pick a later spot on the list and get active. Plenty of what (soap, aftershave, razor, brush, etc) posts that you can fill out with a word or two if you're not that into conversing here.

Ok, let's get this moving. To sign up just put your name in a spot and repost the list. Please take care to make sure you're using the most recent list and please go back and ensure that nobody got knocked off the list as a result of your post, as sometimes this does happen.

26. back to dfoulk for refill.

Ok, I'll post some rules later on. You can probably find them somewhere earlier in this thread as well if you're concerned and feel like looking for them. Most of it is just common sense.

Basically you get each box for a week to ten days to smell, test lather, and shave with any soaps in the box. You don't lather on the samples and you don't have anything from the box in your possession when you send it to the next person.

Once you send it you get the next box sent to you. There will be five boxes this round but the fifth box is optional as that one will have you lathering on full tubs which can make some squeemish. More to come on that later on.

You are responsible for the postage on each box to send it to the person after you. It's CONUS so postage is about $15 a box. Whatever a medium flat rate box costs to send as that's what we'll be using. The boxes are free at the post office if the box gets worn and could stand to be replaced from time to time.

You get to try whatever you'd like to when you have the box. Pics and posting of thoughts about what you try is mandatory. Above all else comes honesty but please do be kind to the vendors as in most cases they've donated their products for us to try. We all like different things, which is a good thing. If you don't care for something you've tried please do let us know but do it in a kind way. If you find something that you absolutely love maybe reach out to the vendor and tell them that you tried it in the passraround as they enjoy the feedback.

I'll be asking for some personal information like your real name, email address and phone number, but that's only to hunt you down if you become unresponsive. Please don't make me hunt you down as it's a total pain for me. There are many other things I'd rather be doing. Nobody gets your personal information but me and I delete it after your turn. You send the box to the next person only with my approval. If everybody does the right thing then this is enjoyable for me. If they don't then I feel like I'm babysitting and it makes me question whether I want to keep this going. Please do the right thing and make this enjoyable for everyone involved.

You are permitted to add samples (soaps only) to the box if you desire but it's not necessary.

You'll need 150 posts when your turn comes up in order to participate. So if you're low on posts pick a later spot on the list and get active. Plenty of what (soap, aftershave, razor, brush, etc) posts that you can fill out with a word or two if you're not that into conversing here.

Ok, let's get this moving. To sign up just put your name in a spot and repost the list. Please take care to make sure you're using the most recent list and please go back and ensure that nobody got knocked off the list as a result of your post, as sometimes this does happen.

1. A. Feitar

1. A. Feitar
2. ryinzana

1. A. Feitar
2. ryinzana
3. jldallas

1. A. Feitar
2. ryinzana
3. jldallas