What's new

Soap PIF

I was fortunate to win a couple of soaps in a recent PIF and would like to pay it forward. So, up to a lucky person are two soaps. One is Soap Commander Japanese Grapefruit. This has excellent performance and a clean citrus scent. I won this soap and as much as I like the performance, the scent just isn't me. This soap is probably least 95% full.

The other soap is Conquest from Dr. Jon's cold war series. I love every soap in this series because they all start with sandalwood. This particular soap has sandalwood, blackberry, amber, and some spices. It's very nice and I'm willing to offer it up to someone just because I'm in the mood to share. Hopefully I don't regret it later! This soap is the smaller 2 oz. tin, and is probably around 75% full.

Both of these soaps are vegan.

Soap.jpg

No special requirements or restrictions here. Just post you're in if you'd like to enter the lottery. I'll randomly select someone later this week.

Super cool, I'm in!

I've really been wanting to try soap commander and Dr Jon's, especially the vegan lines. I don't use tallow soaps anymore.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You guys have NO idea how much I want to get in this PIF. I'm addicted to citrus, but since I have been more than blessed in the PIF department, I must pass. This kills me, lol.

Top Bottom