What's new

Soap Of The Month Club (SOTMC)

This thread is a good one !

I am already in FFFMM'22, but I can continue this for other months as well.

I am in for March'22

Soap: Cella Extra Extra Purissima (kilo block)
Attempts:1
Completions:0
Fails:0
Consecutive months:0
Months skipped:0

Color me interested.

Is it considered a failure if you manage to 3017 something before the last day of the month and switch to a new soap/cream?
No, switching soaps after you run out is legal and fits into a normal 3017 philosophy. Otherwise the soap of the month practice would create a lot of remnant soaps that would not make a month on their own.

No, switching soaps after you run out is legal and fits into a normal 3017 philosophy. Otherwise the soap of the month practice would create a lot of remnant soaps that would not make a month on their own.
That's what I thought, but didn't want to assume. The other option is to mash all those leftover bits together in a container for a frankensoap... :)

Completed March with Wickham 1912 Club Cola, in for April with Fine Classic L'Orange Noir.

SOTM_2022-04.jpg

Attempts: 2
Completions: 1
Fails: 0
Soaps used: Wickham 1912 Club Cola, Fine Classic L'Orange Noir
Soaps finished during a month: 0
Months skipped in total: 0
Consecutive months: 1

Reactions: bjm
Completed March with TFS Dracaris
Entering April with Barrister and Mann Bay Rum.
IMG_20220331_222800382.jpg

Attempts:7
Completions: 6
Fails: none
Soaps Used: Tabac - Proraso red - Stirling Scots Pine Sheep - Extro Cosmesi 17° Stormo - RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore - TFS Dracaris -
Consecutive months: 6

Completed March with TFS Dracaris
Entering April with Barrister and Mann Bay Rum.
View attachment 1432259

Attempts:7
Completions: 6
Fails: none
Soaps Used: Tabac - Proraso red - Stirling Scots Pine Sheep - Extro Cosmesi 17° Stormo - RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore - TFS Dracaris -
Consecutive months: 6
Oooh, a fine choice! I love B&M and I love Bay Rum, though I haven't used the B&M Bay Rum. I can only imagine how awesome that's going to be. :)

Top Bottom