What's new

FSOT Soap Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a few hours (Really!) And sorted my soaps. I had set these aside about a year ago knowing I needed to sell them as they just didn't do much for my nose. Scents that just don't do it for me. They have been tested a couple of times so they are not 100% full. But I'd have to guess that they are not very far from the original amount of soap that was originally put in the tubs. In the 3rd pic, you can see I had labeled the W.K. soaps on their sides as it makes it easier to find them this way in my cabinet. Stacks and stacks of soaps tubs with no side labels don't work for me. I wish all companies would use side labels. $76.00 new plus shipping.

CONT US only for the reason of shipping. I will ship in a Med. Flat rate box at my cost so I will sell these four tubs for 49.00 via Paypal. (That's a 35% discounted price in old-school math). Sold as a group only so don't ask to break them up. Let me know if you have any other questions, but it's soap so what could a person ask. Ha.
Not sure what I'd take on trade but let me know what you want to part with. I might go for it.
001.jpg
Thanks for looking and smooth shaving to all!

BTW, The W.K. Fougere Mania is the Siero Soap Base!
002.jpg
003.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom