What's new

****Soap for Hope **** Updated! Please see post #161 for the winner

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I thought I would give everyone our totals before we come into this weekend.

As of the date of this post, B&B has raised:

$8,730.00

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to all of you who have given to Soap For Hope and now let's reach our goal of $10,000.00. We are within striking distance. We can do it. :thumbup1:

Also, keep an eye on this thread since there will be some upcoming surprises. :w00t:

Thanks again!

I gave to Soap For Hope.
This past year I've seen a number of my (male teenage) students wearing these bracelets that state, "I like boobies!" These were items sold to help raise funds for the Komen foundation. The high schooler in me really wants a Chubby2 in best with "I like boobies!" etched in the side. A possibility?:tongue_sm

I gave to Soap For Hope.
This past year I've seen a number of my (male teenage) students wearing these bracelets that state, "I like boobies!" These were items sold to help raise funds for the Komen foundation. The high schooler in me really wants a Chubby2 in best with "I like boobies!" etched in the side. A possibility?:tongue_sm

We should at least change the post. From now on, post "I like boobies" or "Save the ta-tas" after you donate. :tongue_sm

I gave to Soap For Hope.

Today there is a local "Race For The Cure" event happening that is being put on by the same foundation.

I gave to Soap For Hope!

My wife's mother had breast cancer and passed away when she was in high school so we give annually anyway. My next door neighbor's wife passed away last year, too, and he's been raising money for breast cancer as well. So, this is the third time we've made a donation for breast cancer! It's not like we're the only ones donating, either. I'd like to think this one will be sussed one day in the near future.

Hooray for boobies!​

I gave. But I didn't know this contest was going so I didn't put my username on there. I just put Badger & Blade. No biggie. I would have gave anyway.

Top Bottom