What's new

Charity Auction Soap For Hope 2018

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
B07653C9-1DE2-4CCE-917D-2D8C0AF45712.jpeg
This year Wendy at Saint Charles Shave has made a new blend of soap for the 8th annual Sue Moore fund raiser. This soap will have a Vetiver and Oakmoss base with hints of Amber and a gentle blend of warm woods and dry grassy notes to finish it off.

The cost of this soap will be $35.00 per puck. This includes shipping and a large donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This soap is available world wide with no additional shipping costs.

To order this soap please send PayPal payment to [email protected] make sure you include your real name and address.

There is not a limit to the amount of soap Wendy will donate so order at will and order often.

Please post if you ordered in this thread.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
This soap is part of the fundraiser and will not be around long.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have tried the sample, it is nice. Thank god Wendy described the scent as I was clueless.

Ordered

Ordered.

Just about forgot about this auction. Since I just sold some car parts through PayPal thought I would spend some of the balance here.

I'll definitely be ordering some. If you've never tried Wendy's products (St. Charles Shave), you're really missing out. Her aftershave balm is among the best I've used. Real quality products, plus a terrific cause! You won't be disappointed!
Cleave

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I'll definitely be ordering some. If you've never tried Wendy's products (St. Charles Shave), you're really missing out. Her aftershave balm is among the best I've used. Real quality products, plus a terrific cause! You won't be disappointed!
Cleave

I love her balms as well? I wonder if she could make one to match the soap?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
This will remain active for a while yet, so keep on ordering!

Thanks everyone.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got mine the other day. Just gave it the sniff test. Yumm! Very pleasant. Not the typical soap smell, like an overpowering scent. Going to use it tomorrow!

Top Bottom