What's new

Charity Auction Soap For Hope 2018

Mine come in the mail today. Nice scent and can't say that I have that scent and i like it. Looking forward to giving the soap a try.

I just wanted to follow-up on this thread a bit. The scent on this is very subdued if that is your thing. I'm not sure if all her soaps are like that or just this one. Personally I prefer a heavier, slap you in the face scent. The scent itself is very nice however.

Man the performance on this stuff is outstanding. Having used this several times now, it amazes me that St Charles does not get more love on this forum. I've read tons of the recommendation soap threads etc and this soap is almost never listed. It's a bit of a water hog, but once you give it enough water, the slickness and cushion are top notch.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I just wanted to follow-up on this thread a bit. The scent on this is very subdued if that is your thing. I'm not sure if all her soaps are like that or just this one. Personally I prefer a heavier, slap you in the face scent. The scent itself is very nice however.

Man the performance on this stuff is outstanding. Having used this several times now, it amazes me that St Charles does not get more love on this forum. I've read tons of the recommendation soap threads etc and this soap is almost never listed. It's a bit of a water hog, but once you give it enough water, the slickness and cushion are top notch.

I had Wendy create this with a light scent, that way it can please everyone.

There is no better artisan soap, IMO. That it is one of the original 3 speaks volumes about its quality.

Top Bottom