What's new

GIVEAWAY! Soap, Cream, & misc. PIF (Pay It Forward)

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Respectfully NOT in. Oh I qualify, and it is a terrific PIF, but I'm in the same boat as @gpjoe and probably have less storage space!

Very nice.

Not in, I have the 3017 problem already, and have yet to finish even a single bowl, tub, jar, tube, or stick of any shaving soap or cream.
I recommend that you sell or PIF some of your least-favorite (a.k.a., least used) stuff.

I'm in. The most expensive soap I have been using is Proraso White Shaving Soap I got for $10, so my bar is not very high. Love to try more.

I’m in. I am never going to pay for an indestructible intergalactic scuttle - especially one still in this galaxy that has proven not to be indestructible.

Great way for someone to get a variety and try a number of to notch soaps. Not in, but someone will be a lucky recipient. Very generous.

I've got this great stuff looking for a new loving home. I'm excited to be culling my shave den supplies and am further excited to be enriching somebody else!

Here's who qualifies:

1) Please no millionaires or folks who consider themselves "high income" (you can (and probably should) easily buy this sort of thing yourself!).
2) CONUS only, please.
3) If you win and there's stuff here that you don't want, please consider just PIF-ing it yourself (perhaps along with some of your own excess stuff).

Here's how it works:
- Just say, "I'm in!" I'll pick one person and message you to get mailing information.
- Deadline to get in on this is one week from today: 11 November 2022.

Here's what we've got here:
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Future Fiction CK-6 Shaving Soap. This is a 5 oz container which has had perhaps five or six shaves' worth used already. PAA's CK-6 soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. From the PAA site: "Seriously, One catches traces of lemon, bergamots and cedrat fruits still on the trees! There is also a lovely, fresh sharpness to the top of this resin as well, comparable to a splash of lime zest entwined with a distinct vegetative note that reminds one of just picked string beans. As the aroma develops the fresh fruit character remains but takes on a zingy quality which leads onto an intense wave of fresh pine notes. Jerusalem Pine is really some magical and animate stuff and added a much needed depth to the original scent!." I got this as my first PAA soap. The performance is excellent, but the scent just doesn't do much for me.
- Wholly Kaw La Supérieure Dulci Tobacco Shave Cream. This is a 3.5 oz container which still has about 80% left in it. Sharpologist.com noted in 2021 that its performance is "... outstanding for me! Both lubrication/glide and cushion/protection are at the level of the best shave creams." It further noted that this met the criteria to be placed on its "best creams" list. From the Wholly Kaw site: "Warm and spicy with Tobacco, Vanilla, Nutmeg, Cacao, Tonka Bean, Plum, Sandalwood, Cashmeran."
- Ariana & Evans Vanille de Tabac Shaving Soap. This is a 1/4 oz sample from Maggard Razors--about 2/3 of it is still left. Ariana & Evans soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. I get mostly Vanilla when I smell this.
- Wholly Kaw Merchant of Tobacco Shaving Soap. This is a 1/4 oz sample from Maggard Razors--about 1/2 of it is still left. Wholly Kaw soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com.
- Wholly Kaw Entropy Man Shaving Soap. This is a 1/4 oz sample from Maggard Razors--about 1/2 of it is still left. Wholly Kaw soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. I get a very nice "leathery" scent when I smell this.
- Stirling Soaps Agar Shaving Soap. This is a 1 oz sample which is fully intact! Stirling Soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. From the Stirling Soaps site: "A warm and aromatic blend of agarwood (oud), cedar, smoke, and exotic spices."
- Stirling Soaps Varen Shaving Soap. This is a 1 oz sample which has had exactly one shave's worth broken off. Stirling Soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. From the Stirling Soaps site: "This natural fougere is a powerful blend of oakmoss, lavender, coumarin, vetiver, sage, cedar, lichen, and geranium."
- Stirling Soaps Electric Sheep Shaving Soap. This is a 1 oz sample which has had about half of it broken off and used. Stirling Soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. From the Stirling Soaps site: "This is the soap of android dreams. The wonderfully slick and comfortable shave of our Scots Pine Sheep Soap has a cousin. Lemon, citronella, and eucalyptus essential oils blend well with the mutton tallow to provide an invigorating and supremely clean scent with this soap."
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Supreme Sandalwood Science Aftershave/Cologne. This is an unused sample.
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Thought Forms Aftershave/Cologne. This is an unused sample of a supposedly-soon-to-be-released scent line. "Coming This Fall!"
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Intergalactic Indestructible Shatterproof Travel Scuttle. This is fully functional, but is missing the rubber stopper. Also, it has a slight weeping leak at the extreme top of the handle. Absolutely fully functional.
- Four 5-blade containers of Astra Superior Platinum Double-Edge Razor Blades. These are very popular high-quality blades. I thought I'd throw these in because I have lots of them.

Good luck, everybody!

Eric
View attachment 1551414
I'm in.

I’m in. Amount of soaps to try out there are overwhelming. Will gladly re-PIF anything that doesn’t match my personal taste.

Top Bottom