What's new

Soap container. My best. What is yours?

The only hard soap I’ve tried was Proraso green and I disliked it so much I just chucked it. The TOBS cream tub with lid seems like a good travel bowl, so when I finally exhaust the Sandalwood I’ll save it for travel. A couple sample jars and a tuck of blades will fit neatly inside.

I just got a Timeless lather bowl from Maggard’s that I’m very pleased with.

2708434D-154B-4E8E-85C1-DAA2961C323F.jpeg

Oh yes, I forgot.
Desert Eagle is legal, but chocolate egg with a toy is not.
Strange...

Nothing makes sense when politicians “compromise”.

The "chocolate egg with a toy" can be found at any Walmart in America...right down from the ammunition, next to the semi-automatic rifles. I bought one, and they make great exploding targets out in the back forty.

I love America.
It's not the same; Kinder Joy vs Kinder Surprise.
The Joy product has the toy in a separate compartment whereas the Surprise has the plastic capsule imbedded within the chocolate egg, which is prohibited by US FDA.

My youngest is waiting for her opportunity to load up once we land in London...

It's not the same; Kinder Joy vs Kinder Surprise.
The Joy product has the toy in a separate compartment whereas the Surprise has the plastic capsule imbedded within the chocolate egg, which is prohibited by US FDA.

My youngest is waiting for her opportunity to load up once we land in London...

Ok. I suppose the FDA deems the "Surprise" a choking hazard since the toy is inside the chocolate egg.

Makes no real difference to me, I was merely responding to an absurdly blatant political comment by someone who likely has never lived, or even set foot in, the USA.

...and enjoy your trip. 🙂

Ok. I suppose the FDA deems the "Surprise" a choking hazard since the toy is inside the chocolate egg.

Makes no real difference to me, I was merely responding to an absurdly blatant political comment by someone who likely has never lived, or even set foot in, the USA.

...and enjoy your trip. 🙂
Much appreciated !
I valued your summary much better than the actual FDA Regulation - It's just what the doctor ordered to cure insomnia.

We'll be spending a few days in Italy as well. If there is any room left from gorging on Cadbury Eggs (perfect for the back forty), I'm sure the other slew of Ferrero products will find their way down the gullet.

Much appreciated !
I valued your summary much better than the actual FDA Regulation - It's just what the doctor ordered to cure insomnia.

We'll be spending a few days in Italy as well. If there is any room left from gorging on Cadbury Eggs (perfect for the back forty), I'm sure the other slew of Ferrero products will find their way down the gullet.
Love Cadbury eggs. Very happy the FDA approves of those. 😄

Interesting topic, I'm always on the lookout for a container that fits my hand. This was one was from a pottery swap.

Top Bottom