What's new

Soap Commander Thanksliving

Has anyone tried this soap? I was on their website tonight and noticed a new fall scent. The description sounds great. Just curious if smells anything like the description?

I got the aftershave yesterday. It is wonderful smelling stuff. The first note I got was that Apple smell. Then the spices kicked in and really their description is dead on. Think fall potpourri. However, I am sensitive to cinnamon and it lit my face up. I knew this going in but I had to try it. Some scents with cinnamon don't bother me so I gave it a shot. Hope this helps.

Sounds interesting. Similar scents to what I've heard about the PPF Ciderhouse that is no longer available.

Soap Commander Thanksgiving is one of those soaps that you sniff for fun. Most definitely apple pie with a hint of cinnamon. And, it not only smells great, but it is a first class soap. In my opinion Soap Commander deserves more attention and praise than it gets on this forum.

I'm sure the OP has already made a decision, but I have Thanksliving and also Resolution (Christmas Scent: Mistletoe, Fir, Cranberry). I'm still fairly new at this, but I've sampled several soaps and creams. IMO, the Soap Commander soaps are amazing in both scent and performance. The Thanksliving smells like the best hot spiced apple cider you ever drank.

Please, details on the Resolution scent. Thanksliving is the only Soap Commander scent I own currently, but it's amazing enough to have me interested in the Resolution scent as well. So far I haven't heard any feedback on the new one.

In my option, Resolution is not as strongly scented as Thanksliving, but I still really like it! I'm not the best at describing scents, but it actually smells like our house at Christmas. We always get a Frasier Fir tree to decorate, and the soap is really close. It has a little bit of sweetness from the Cranberry, although I don't pick that up as much as the evergreen smell. I've just been alternating every day with Thanksliving and Resolution.

That still sounds great. Now I'm just waiting and hoping Maggard's gets it so I can throw it into my next order with some other soaps.

I got Thanksliving for Christmas, an amazing apple pie scent

Agreed. I'm in the same camp as SixStringPhil and RodMonster - the scents are wonderful only matched by the performance. As a bonus, the high shea butter content makes for a moisturizing soap during the dry winter months leaving a great post shave face feel.

As a further bonus, Carrie and Darren are great people. If you buy directly from Soap Commander, they include a handwritten thank you card.

Top Bottom