What's new

Soap Commander "Love" thoughts and opinions

I need to replace the container of Geo F Trumpers rose scented shave cream that I recently finished up earlier this week, I was digging around and apparently rose scented creams and soaps are a little more difficult to come by. I came across Soap Commanders "Love" offering and I was wondering if anyone here has an opinion on it, and or has used it, any and all real world feedback would be appreciated.

I have been very favorably impressed with my tub of SC Love soap. It is a solid rose scent, and the performance is very good. I must admit it has fallen to the end of my rotation, but that is because I have fallen hard for my two MdC soaps, one of which is their unbeatable Rose.

A few years back I 3017d a tub of this. It was the large size, not the smaller limited edition one. Took me 4 months, and that was before I discovered synthetic brushes.
The scent was like sticking your nose into a fresh cut boquet of roses. Absolutely incredible, real, authentic scent.

Fantastic soap with awesome, natural smelling rose scent.

presumably an accord with phenyl ethyl alcohol at the core.

I think it smells better than mdc rose. Maybe I had a bad batch, but it was absolutely dominated by musk ketone.

well without much thought, I pulled the trigger on it, since I had finished up my Geo F Trumpers rose earlier in the week. I'm looking forward to giving this a go, but also this is my first soap commander purchase.

well without much thought, I pulled the trigger on it, since I had finished up my Geo F Trumpers rose earlier in the week. I'm looking forward to giving this a go, but also this is my first soap commander purchase.

Once you try it, let us know what you think.
I'm sure you're in for a treat.

It smells just like a freshly cut rose, very green and natural, not synthetic whatsoever. It smells just like a rose though, so you better want to smell like that all day!

Top Bottom