What's new

Soap Acquisition Thread

Arriving from Connaught Shaving in England are these five D.R. Harris shaving soap bowls. Front row: Sandalwood and Arlington. Back row: Lavender, Almond and Marlborough.
593EFA4B-2199-4EF5-9430-E86C35800DC7.jpeg

How is Agua Fresca? I was looking at that but I couldn't bring myself to do it for some reason. That as well as Vernal...
Oh man! It’s my favorite out of that lot. Very summery! Fruity but not overly so. It’s quite complex. I get a lot of pineapple, melon and cucumber and it’s like a cream finish. Really great summer scent IMO. Just try it!

first stirling order. also my first ever shaving “soaps”. before that my wet shaving started with gillette transparent gel, prorate green cream and TOBS coconut cream.
9601EEBD-494B-4417-ABA0-AF228A4324BA.jpeg

size of those containers for the samples is perfect. i’ll search for a rectangular one for the free coconut lime sample as i don’t want to break the soap into 2-half and want to keep the label that way.
484F8F63-FC28-4619-8E97-23CF25E8EF79.jpeg

Tabac, an old friend.
20220620_205926.jpg

Regarding Yaqi soaps, just curious to see how the China guys performs about making soaps. On shaving hardware they never let me down.
I hope they are at least acceptable. Really not that inexpensive.

Top Bottom