What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

So you talked me into it

So last night my neighbors gave me a present. They are moving, there's no reason to go into the story why, it's ugly and sad for everyone involved. But as they're cleaning the house out they came across something they thought I needed.

16002520280646059144573789024508.jpg

I know, the flash. But an unopened tin of Bold Kentucky found is way into my car for the ride home! A couple years old! I know I had my issues with Jackknife Plug, but I'm willing to try another version of Kentucky. On the ride home I'm going to try some in my MM Eaton. Which is good, this afternoon and even will be a good treat yourself time.

Boy, you light that up and you know you're smoking something! It rivals the strength of some unfiltered cigarettes!

I made it through about half the bowl. Honestly, today I was more the problem than anything. It was a very long, very rough day for me at work. When I left the car this morning, I was geared up to try a new tobacco. When I got back in the car, I was physically and mentally done. I had about half then dumped it out and packed half a bowl of CH. I'll try it another time when my head's in the game.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Boy, you light that up and you know you're smoking something! It rivals the strength of some unfiltered cigarettes!

I made it through about half the bowl. Honestly, today I was more the problem than anything. It was a very long, very rough day for me at work. When I left the car this morning, I was geared up to try a new tobacco. When I got back in the car, I was physically and mentally done. I had about half then dumped it out and packed half a bowl of CH. I'll try it another time when my head's in the game.
😂 That was my experience with SG 1792 when I used to inhale pipe tobacco. Kick in the *** isn’t it?