What's new

So who got the three New/New Deluxe razors off da Bay?

Hey, I was in that scrap! :a11: Nope I lost too! I've bid on 5 different auctions trying to get a deLuxe & I always lose. They sure are in demand. Maybe someday :001_rolle

3 beauties. I don't mean to make trouble because I know for a few the New Deluxe is holy grail territory. I enjoyed mine but let it go to make room for some other shaving obsession (can't remember exactly what, may have been a fancy brush). "How could you let it go?!!" The New Standards (in CT's link) shave just as beautifully. My friends, if you have a New Standard and are still craving a New Deluxe, don't feel like you are missing out on something significantly better than what you already have, because what you have is very, very competitive.

3 beauties. I don't mean to make trouble because I know for a few the New Deluxe is holy grail territory. I enjoyed mine but let it go to make room for some other shaving obsession (can't remember exactly what, may have been a fancy brush). "How could you let it go?!!" The New Standards (in CT's link) shave just as beautifully. My friends, if you have a New Standard and are still craving a New Deluxe, don't feel like you are missing out on something significantly better than what you already have, because what you have is very, very competitive.

I don't have either type. Thank you for pointing this out as now it will at the least open a door for more choices! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom