What's new

So...what's your "forever soap"?

Cella in the 1kg block. Hands down. Kind to my face, and although the initial outlay is somewhat large the price per gram is very small compared to many.

If ever I couldn't get that, it would be Mitchell's Wool Fat, which is my second forever soap.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
If I had to chose, it would be one of the staples of wetshaving from a bigger company, like Tabac, MdC and such and not one of the -excellent - artisan soaps. One never knows if they still available in a few years. I love the artisan soaps of a few makers, but since this is mostly a one person enterprise, it may not last forever.

Lisa’s natural herbal collection Gentleman’s lavender I love the scent it very relaxing and the soap is great

Proraso with the blue top with Cella in the 1kg block close behind. However there are so many great soaps and creams out there it would be unfair to pick one :)

I still haven't found what I'm looking for

For me, Williams.
proxy.php

Well ... I have 100+ soaps in my rotation so no chance of "every day soap". But if I have to choose the best of the best today I can't decide between ABC an XPEC.

I have 30+ soaps, all are pretty good whether they be GD,DG, WSP,SC, Fine, WK, B&M,CRSW, etc.
But I really enjoy my Long Rifle Soaps

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
For the past 5 years it has been MdC and one other soap. For over a year I used only the MdC, but I find I like a change now and then.

The last two "change" tubs have been WK Pasha's Pride. It's not quite as fast to load or build lather and it doesn't have the ingredient list like MdC - and it's quite a bit more money - but it's a very nice soap.

Top Bottom