What's new

So, What is it?

Bought this on E-Bay since I'm apparently a sucker for open combs lately. The seller calls it a Tech, since it's in a Tech box,
BUT:
What is it really? Looks different than my other Old Types.
Gillette Old Type.jpg

Tech Box.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Show us a picture of the bottom of the open comb plate and I will let you know exactly what it is.

Sorry guys, I've gotta go with BBS-1's answer. He seems to have the in-depth insight & knowledge you all lack.

Seriously now: It's still in the mail, so the only photos are from the seller. I've already got a Tech to correctly fit the box & will post actual pics upon delivery.

Thanks!

Nice NEW Short Comb. I have the exact same one... got it replated in nickel. It’s really a fantastic little shaver.

99C65741-3DCD-43AD-AFB3-245CB3E31428.jpeg
A951707E-760B-4BA7-909C-025094984BA2.jpeg

That nickel looks nice! You'll find it gives a nice shave. I put a Rapira LUX with 3 shaves on it into mine & it ran great!

A reissue patent number is when, in effect, a revised patent is issued to correct a significant error to a product which previously was issued a patent number. For example, a competitor may sue to invalidate the original patent. The patent holder then can attempt to get the patent reissued by making the necessary legal corrections. If successful, the Patent and Trademark Office can reissue the patent.

Top Bottom