What's new

So... what do all of you fellas do in the "real world."

KUJO said:
Whatever I do now, means nothing compared to the job this guy has got:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5383844

I wonder if his establishment had one of these signs hanging out the window? :biggrin:

proxy.php

I'm the Executive Director of a Court Diverison Program. We take first time offenders out of the court system and deal with them in a community setting. It's a non-profit, but it's good and interesting work, my first managerial post!:biggrin:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
just wait till I POST THE PICTURES !!!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

I'll be waiting...finally something to moderate...or is that some "thing" to moderate??? :lol:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
I'll be waiting...finally something to moderate...or is that some "thing" to moderate??? :lol:

Randy

hey hey hey...you moderate somewhere else don't you ??? Check who the "MOD" is in the Barber shop !!!! :w00t: Everyone is in trouble !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mark the shoeshine boy

Active Duty, US Navy enlisted.
Worn a lot of hats, been in 12 years.
Helicopter rescue swimmer, Door gunner (combat vet-never thought I'd be one of those...) HH60H, SH60F crewman,
And lately....I fight fires and catch torpedoes, as a crewchief on the last UH-3H helicopters in active US service...
When not flying, I'm also the command training coordinator. which is boring admin type stuff.
Perhaps officers have more fun, but I hope not. The Navy spends mllions training pilots, so they can fly us enlisted crewmen around....
John P.

I'm a pharmacist, but I manage 28 pharmacies in the Southeast US for a small pharmacy chain, rather than "practicing" in the traditional sense.

RWelch76 said:
I'm a pharmacist, but I manage 28 pharmacies in the Southeast US for a small pharmacy chain, rather than "practicing" in the traditional sense.

welcome aboard....

you run a bunch of pharmacies....Randy is going to love you...he's really into drugs...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps we can get you started in the wetshaving tradition as in England, where the pharmacies carries all the shaving supplies.:001_rolle

Mark the shoeshine boy

I'm an associate professor of music education at a large Midwestern university. . .can you guess which one?

I am a high school student, I have been breathing a sigh of releif for the past week due the AP exams ending, thus closing the courses. But in a few weeks Regents and Finals will be upcoming, Regents are fairly easy, but my teachers enjoy finals that are some very obnoxious brain teasers.

Pat

I'm currently pursuing my MA in Political Philosophy, while still working in aquatics on the side. From being a private swim instructor and lifeguard to building, servicing, and demolishing pools and spas, to landscaping ponds and waterfalls, if there's water involved I've done it. Except bathtubs.

Top Bottom