What's new

So that's what shaving with a laser is like...

Today marks my 4th straight razor shave! I've been getting DFS-ish shaves the whole time, and am only getting better! I can already hear my wallet crying though. :eek:

Special thanks to Leighton for this opportunity. :thumbup:

I have trouble getting close on my neck with any DE, the rest of my face is smooth though.

Will a straight do a better job on the neck, or will I just kill myself?

I have trouble getting close on my neck with any DE, the rest of my face is smooth though.

Will a straight do a better job on the neck, or will I just kill myself?

Personally, I get better results with my straight razor. However, you will have a more difficult learning curve with a straight razor which will yield inferior results for a while. It's just up to you if you feel like putting in the time and effort to learn to use a straight effectively.

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."

classic

Am I the only one who has difficulty getting a BBS shave with my straight razor? I can get one much easier with my DE but struggle with my straight and I have been using it for 2 months.

Am I the only one who has difficulty getting a BBS shave with my straight razor? I can get one much easier with my DE but struggle with my straight and I have been using it for 2 months.

Razor might be dull. But I suspect that you are in the minority of SR shavers. Mkevenson is the only other SR shaver I know of that hasn't given it up and still only gets DFS. Everyone else quits in the first month or continues and gets awesome shaves.

Top Bottom