What's new

So I wanted some summer shave cream…..

Karo (Kapo) Fresh from Bulgaria is really good.

proxy.php
I do like Kapo. I had a tube a couple of years ago.

I use Proraso Green aftershave often in the winter and spring, but in the summer I break out the Osage Rub. It’s quite warm in Michigan right now so I opened a brand new bottle of Osage this weekend. What a menthol blast!

Today, I pulled out the tube of Vi-John (.75¢) Mint menthol. The feel on the face was wonderful. The scent is only so-so, not very mature, but not unpleasant. The shave was excellent. As discussed elsewhere, this is better than Arko or Spieck sticks, and a lot cheaper.

Today, I pulled out the tube of Vi-John (.75¢) Mint menthol. The feel on the face was wonderful. The scent is only so-so, not very mature, but not unpleasant. The shave was excellent. As discussed elsewhere, this is better than Arko or Spieck sticks, and a lot cheaper.
I also do not like the scent as much as Palmolive but enjoyed the shave. 75 cents is very affordable!!! I’m sure I paid much more….Wow. I get most off eBay and pay a premium to try them.

I have actually been impressed with every tube of cream for shaving that I have tried. They are quite easy to use and usually yield a very respectable result. Either that, or I am not very picky, lol.

Top Bottom