What's new

So I thought I would put my Mamba on b.s.t....

And then I opened up the old cigar box where I keep the razors.....got it out....held it....felt it.....and realized I can't ! Not now.

Here it is....safe with its other friends. My collection is modest, bought sold and traded for over last 9 years.

Attachments

• 15368047017798056529954868092284.jpg
    15368047017798056529954868092284.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 73
Thanks! I am craving a slant....and a fatip gentile. Hard not to pull the trigger on those but....gentlemanly restraint.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Touching story ;)
Dont let her go!
nice collection and nice box especially like the cushion in there

Great looking collection. I am going through a similar debate. Making sure to get it out of my system before I list one. I don't want the sellers remorse or to buy it again and be unhappy with another one. Great decision. Enjoy for as long as you want. There is always time to put it up on the B/S/T later when your ready. Or it can stay in your collection for a very long time.

The Mamba is not the most aggressive or efficient razor in the world, but with some good technique it can get you to BBS or near. Plus the feel is great, such a well made razor. I will hold on to mine if for nothing else, a razor to use when my skin is irritated.

The Mamba is not the most aggressive or efficient razor in the world, but with some good technique it can get you to BBS or near. Plus the feel is great, such a well made razor. I will hold on to mine if for nothing else, a razor to use when my skin is irritated.

When the need for aggression arises, the mmoc can break loose for a while. I can use it for a few days....but my neck pays for it and the Mamba is happily welcomed back .

When the need for aggression arises, the mmoc can break loose for a while. I can use it for a few days....but my neck pays for it and the Mamba is happily welcomed back .

I have a GEM MMOC, but haven't had the chance to try it or the other GEM razors I bought when I had a bad bout of RAD, haha. They look formidable.

Top Bottom