What's new

So I just jammed my thumb in it

I haven't touched my pipes in a while... Was only a matter of time before I came back here though
Bole out this guy, with that stuff
IMG_20181022_220222.jpg
IMG_20181022_220206.jpg

Couldn't find my tamp.... So well see the thread title. It smokes, but not well lol. Think it's been 3 or more years since I puffed a pipe

Damn youse
IMG_20181022_220403.jpg
IMG_20181022_220225.jpg

Apparently it had been a while cause that little frog just got me a little high like licking a toad never did. Either that or I got dumb rabies. Wow who needs legal weed when you go 4 or 5 years between pipes.

Could have used a safety buddy. James, John, Jason. Jason Jr

I'm disappointed in you all. Anyway, I'm a little tired and shy... So I'm off to bed

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Jim got me high in Nashville with a cigar. That bad boy was stout! I was sweating. Driving down 65 at 70mph was a trip!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some good rabies info there if your interested

Yeah...know your stuff.

Apparently it had been a while cause that little frog just got me a little high like licking a toad never did. Either that or I got dumb rabies. Wow who needs legal weed when you go 4 or 5 years between pipes.

Could have used a safety buddy. James, John, Jason. Jason Jr

I'm disappointed in you all. Anyway, I'm a little tired and shy... So I'm off to bed

I'm here for ya, buddy. As for the thumb...put ice on it, take two vodkas, and call me in the morning. :biggrin1:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It all comes back to you man. Of course unless you never had it in the first place. In that case keep on puffin and it will all fall into place.

Find a golf tee . Well if you don't like golf just get a tamper 3 bucks for the basic czech job or a wood dowel or a battery for that matter anything but a thumb, ouch. Good tobacco your smoking and it aint available so my hat off to you enjoy.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I'm more of an index finger guy. Depending on the size of the hole, that is. I do like my frogs, but I try to steer clear of toads.

Its been too long , you need to buy a complte set of everything to get going again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom