What's new

So I go to buy some delrin washers for my Timeless razor...

Congratulations, I think you're going to love the .95 baseplate.

It’s out for delivery. I live a 45 minute drive from Timeless. I could probably just go to their shop and pick one up and make it easy on everyone. Only takes one day for the package to get from my house. Not a bad thing when you can really buy local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I made some gasket stickers myself, ultra-thin does not reduce the thread contact area, and it will never be lost.
It is more transparent than ghosts, so it will not affect the visual beauty.
118860599_2451605835138443_7116888531248433084_n.jpg

I never went back to the .68 after trying the .95 baseplate. You might have found your new favorite razor!

On e-bay,you can find M5 nylon
washers for about $3 per 100 pcs .

Search for M5 nylon washers
( ID 5 mm ,OD 10 mm ,
Thickness 1 mm) .

Why it has to be POM ( aka Delrin),
anyway ?
I can echo this, on Amazon I bought a 500 pack for $7.99. All my 3 piece razors now use a washer, even the ones that cost me less than the washers.

On a side note: the Timeless washers have a smaller OD than the standard 10mm (8.7mm).

From the Timeless website:

DIMENSIONS:

OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 0.34"

INSIDE DIAMETER: 0.2"

THICKNESS: 0.053"

COLOR: WHITE

WEIGHT: We DO NOT KNOW. Don't ask. It is very light.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I never went back to the .68 after trying the .95 baseplate. You might have found your new favorite razor!

But... have you already tried the .5 Slim baseplate. I never went bank and found my new favorite razor! :)
SCNR, but it's true, haven't used the .95 after the Slim head anymore. It's probably too rough for many, but it is also exceptionally capable of getting a really wicked close shave.

Top Bottom