What's new

So busy lately ...

Some of you gents may have noticed I haven't been around much. I've been super busy with, what seems to be, everything as of late. Work-wise, socially, family, etc... Not to mention just the day to day chores of life, cleaning up the house, getting some service done on vehicles and whatnot.

I have barely found a few minutes here and there to check on the BBLE Photo Thread (and they do look amazing, btw). But this bring me to a question for all you brown leafers.

I often find when I am this busy that I simply don't even want to pack a pipe or cut a cigar. Do I want one? Sure. But sometimes it seems as though it is too much effort, or that maybe even if I do "have the time" it just seems too rushed to enjoy thoroughly.

Anybody else ever get too busy to find the time for the leaf?

Some of you gents may have noticed I haven't been around much. I've been super busy with, what seems to be, everything as of late. Work-wise, socially, family, etc... Not to mention just the day to day chores of life, cleaning up the house, getting some service done on vehicles and whatnot.

I have barely found a few minutes here and there to check on the BBLE Photo Thread (and they do look amazing, btw). But this bring me to a question for all you brown leafers.

I often find when I am this busy that I simply don't even want to pack a pipe or cut a cigar. Do I want one? Sure. But sometimes it seems as though it is too much effort, or that maybe even if I do "have the time" it just seems too rushed to enjoy thoroughly.

It happens. I went from smoking a lot to getting a bowl or cigar in a week. It just gives your cellar or humidor time to get ahead for the next time you have time. :)

This is the story of my life for what seems like an eternity. I need to practically schedule time to sit and enjoy a cigar, much less find time to choose a tobacco, dry it, and pack a pipe. It seems like when the opportunity is there I'm just not in the mood or would be a bit rushed and when the opportunity is absent I am dying for the chance.

Fall is coming and some places that means things start slowing down as winter approaches. Maybe things will feel better suited in the fall to wind down a bit. If life is pulling you down then it may be wise to block out a half day just to get away and reset the odometer.
My best to you.

And with that I'm back off to keep plugging away at a bathroom remodel I convinced myself was a good idea to try and get into while the kids were out for summer and another baby is due in October....

Top Bottom